Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:08

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chiz

When angels deserve to die

Guest Chiz   
Guest Chiz

What would you do if someone you love died...but had not truely died? If they came back as an unholy abomination hellbent on bringing you into their new fold? When your father, who just moments before had held you in his arms, suddenly rips the throat out of your mother with his teeth? When that gurgling hiss of blood and air squeek out of her throat as she falls to the floor...as he continues to rip and tear at her long after life has left.

I was a young girl, still am I guess, when that scene played before me. My father was some sort of defence contracter...his exact business I may never know as it was forbidden to even mention his work in my home. We, mother and I, had come here with him on a family vacation...which is to say he had a big client and I happned to be a developing girl said client could oogle.

Anyway, that night changed everything. I was now alone in a strange land that was already pretty hostile before the outbreak. The worse part is I feel like I am slowly losing my humanity in a way. With every infected I kill it becomes easier and easier to do it. I no longer see humans when I look at them...only a creature that wants to kill me. I fear one day I may have to kill someone that still lives...though I pray that I never have to face that. God only knows what the act of taking another survivors life would do to the last shreds of humanity I have left.

(My into. I look forward to hopefully playing the server soon.)

Guest ElisBoii   
Guest ElisBoii

Welcome, hope you gonna enjoy your time here!

Guest Chiz   
Guest Chiz

Thank you. I could of wrote more...then I decided I did not want to wall of text.

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Nice intro. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. :)

And welcome ofcourse. :)