Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 14:01
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreRed

Nevermind...

Guest CoreRed

Aparently you cant call me The Kid because i just spent 2 hours on my application and i finnaly hit that subbmit button and i see "Blacklisted: You do not meet the age requirement" and i almost lost it. But i will try to take this as a good thing and not get mad, everything is done for a reason although i dont know what the reason is that i cant play because im 14... but maybe if i registered i would of been raped or something.. idk god you work is some daum annoying ways some times. why couldnt you of just not let the web page open lol woulda saved me 2 hours. but thanks for reading this if you do and i am about to cry my self to sleep. bye

Guest CoreRed

it wasnt anywhere in the rules D:...

Guest CoreRed

oh i didnt look there i just clicked on the rules thingy... man that REALLY sucks, do you know why its 16? because im mature and my voice has dropped so i dont know why it has to be 16....

" You must be at least 16 years old to play on DayZRP."

Reasons exactly why some underaged people are not let in, for not reading everything/playing by the rules. Some may be mature than others, but that is not always the case.

But hey just wait in 2 years you can play!

Guest CoreRed

i read the rules 3 times i just didnt see that as the rules it was telling me how to get whitelisted and i knew how to i had to fill out this fourm and read the rules a bunch. it is just very upsetting that i have a 700$ computer and the one thing i was looking forward to i cant do. If i woulda seen the 16 i would of tryed to contact the owner or some one of high ranking and asked if i could play... i just feel like that should of been on the server rules also

thats all. there is no use for me to try to argue because i just need to move on or make another account... one of the 2... because i already spent 2 hours on it i already know all the info and what to type. it should only take me 45 min this time idk.

i read the rules 3 times i just didnt see that as the rules it was telling me how to get whitelisted and i knew how to i had to fill out this fourm and read the rules a bunch. it is just very upsetting that i have a 700$ computer and the one thing i was looking forward to i cant do. If i woulda seen the 16 i would of tryed to contact the owner or some one of high ranking and asked if i could play... i just feel like that should of been on the server rules also

thats all. there is no use for me to try to argue because i just need to move on or make another account... one of the 2... because i already spent 2 hours on it i already know all the info and what to type. it should only take me 45 min this time idk.

You're not allowed to make another account under the same GUID. You will be immediately blacklisted.

Guest CoreRed

AH WHAT THE FUCK thats just a dick move dude so even in 2 years i cant play thats VERY retarded,,, fuck this dude... fuck this shit

Should've read everything, like you were supposed to. Complaining isnt going to get you into the game. And as far as I know "mature" 14 year olds, don't flip out like this. Enjoy your blacklist

Should've read everything, like you were supposed to. Complaining isnt going to get you into the game. And as far as I know "mature" 14 year olds, don't flip out like this. Enjoy your blacklist

Yeppp Enjoy!

Should've read everything like you were supposed to. Maybe then you would've possibly had a chance. And as far as I know "mature" 14 year olds do not flip out like this. Enjoy your blacklist.

Guest CoreRed

dude you would be mad if you spend 700$ on a comp and you cant play a game because of a unreasonable rule.. and dont judge me because you have never seen me... dont be a dick i am upset enough right now..

dude you would be mad if you spend 700$ on a comp and you cant play a game because of a unreasonable rule.. and dont judge me because you have never seen me... dont be a dick i am upset enough right now..

So you spent 700$ to play Dayzrp? You just wasted alot of money my friend just to join a server.

Guest Icy

Well, this thread kinda proves that the rule is not unreasonable.

Sign in to follow this