Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 22:33
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RastaMau5

Can you donate to get whitelisted?

Guest RastaMau5

hello,

i was just wondering if there was any chance of being able to donate to get whitelisted?, thanks

Guest Boris Drakov

Donating will increase your chance to be whitelisted if you make an application, they can still chose to deny you even if you donated.

Just simply donating will not get you whitelisted.

Donating will increase your chance to be whitelisted if you make an application, they can still chose to deny you even if you donated.

Just simply donating will not get you whitelisted.

It doesn't increase your chance, it simply bumps you up in the queue so you get your whitelist gets reviewed faster.

When i started playing it was possible to get whitelisted just for dnonation, its not possible anymore because the server got bigger and would get more trolls

Guest Spongeyfrog

You can but i would not recommend it, it will push you up further in the queue, but it will not for sure get you white listed. If you are going to donate you better be sure you have an amazing application.

When i started playing it was possible to get whitelisted just for dnonation, its not possible anymore because the server got bigger and would get more trolls

You might've got that wrong ... You were just lucky...

Guest SilverTalonBlaze

no but it boosts your place in the que to get whitelisted