Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 14:00
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ImShock

I NEED HELP! ANYONE!

Guest ImShock

I got white listed and downloaded the DayZRP mod and launcher but when i try to join one of the servers it says, "to play on this server remove listed files or install additional accepted keys but b4 tht theres some file things. Help pleasse D:

Sounds like you haven't downloaded the latest hotfix patch. Installing it should solve your problem.

You can do so here.

Guest ImShock

OMG!!!!! Thank you so much after like all today figuring it out ur the best :D

Is it me or is the rule password thing not working i found it but whenever i put it in it says wrong password and i just dont know why anyone can help me appreciate it especially h=the guy who got white listed so of course he probably knows how to fix it.

Is it me or is the rule password thing not working i found it but whenever i put it in it says wrong password and i just dont know why anyone can help me appreciate it especially h=the guy who got white listed so of course he probably knows how to fix it.

I'm afraid no one can help you with the rule pass phrase. You have to figure it out yourself!

Guest ImShock

when you guys talk or whatever it says ur in game name does it say it on me? like on the side?

or how do u get that?

// Moved to "Troubleshooting".

when you guys talk or whatever it says ur in game name does it say it on me? like on the side?

or how do u get that?

Can you try to explain your question better? It's hard to understand.

or how do u get that?

ummm?