Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:33
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheScruffles

Bad RP?

Guest TheScruffles

We unarmed a man on the cherno hospital roof and were about to interrogate him to find the location of another person. I "handcuffed" him to the air duct. As we went on he chloroformed me when I was across the air duct. then he "broke cuffs" with a crowbar he did not have. He picked up his gun and killed me. I kinda feel cheated, this was going to be an interesting torture session. :( Thoughts?

Completly broke RP. If he got handcuffed he can do shit. Only other person with actual crowbar in hand can break those to make it RP. Like from me - if you are telling truth - go formal. If you are a bit lying, don't waste your time and don't risk getting banned for false report.

I am really cynical towards handcuffing people since there isn't anything like this in the game. At what point can you actually allow this type of roleplaying. You basically force the player to find something that is able to cut the ductape, it isn't really fun for him. It has to be fun for either side, but honestly by handcuffing someone I just cannot see it work completely. I believe we had a discussion like this before and we were against it, so I would currently stay the same, I am also moving this thread to questions.

Guest Wookiebookie

Handcuffing osmeone = Godmodding since it is impossible to do in-game

Guest wulfhorn

Handcuffing osmeone = Godmodding since it is impossible to do in-game

WookieBookie <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Best Rp'er EVER...... :P

User was warned for this post

I'm rather hoping they would add something like handcuffing or retraining someone into DayZ, It would be cool to have those kinds of hostage situations.