Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 09:27
Sign in to follow this  
Conor Collins

Help please!

My Whitelist Application has been denied it said "Insufficient explanation of rules"

Could someone please explain what is wrong with these explanation of rules?

NLR:

NLR stands for New life Rule, lets say that i had lots of information on a certain clan or person, they capture me and take me hostage then kill me i cannot hold a grudge against them or use the information i know about the people that killed me, i forget their names, location and even when it happened. In a overall explanation, if i am killed my memory is wiped, i forget everything about those people and what they did. I also have to turn over a new leaf with that person acting like it didn't happen even if i do want to get revenge on that character.

KOS:

KOS stands for Kill on Sight, lets say i saw someone with a really nice helicopter that i wanted, i killed the guy straight way without even talking to him/her. i take the chopper that has missiles and i go attack cherno and kill everyone in it with out identifying and having a valid reason to kill them. Another example is, lets say me and some guy are running towards a car, he is closer than me and obviously beats me to the car, i cannot kill that character with the weapon i have, i can only tell me to stop and get out the vehicle then proceed with what i am doing.

My Whitelist Application has been denied it said "Insufficient explanation of rules"

Could someone please explain what is wrong with these explanation of rules?

NLR:

NLR stands for New life Rule, lets say that i had lots of information on a certain clan or person, they capture me and take me hostage then kill me i cannot hold a grudge against them or use the information i know about the people that killed me, i forget their names, location and even when it happened. In a overall explanation, if i am killed my memory is wiped, i forget everything about those people and what they did. I also have to turn over a new leaf with that person acting like it didn't happen even if i do want to get revenge on that character.

KOS:

KOS stands for Kill on Sight, lets say i saw someone with a really nice helicopter that i wanted, i killed the guy straight way without even talking to him/her. i take the chopper that has missiles and i go attack cherno and kill everyone in it with out identifying and having a valid reason to kill them. Another example is, lets say me and some guy are running towards a car, he is closer than me and obviously beats me to the car, i cannot kill that character with the weapon i have, i can only tell me to stop and get out the vehicle then proceed with what i am doing.

Grammar and capitalization. It is more important than you think as far as your application goes.

And there is no valid reason to assault Cherno with missiles......just sayin. :D

Guest Grumby

For NLR, you haven't mentioned that you may not return to the area of your body or rejoin firefights that you had just died in.

For KoS, you have only given examples of blatent KoS. You haven't really explained the rule or gone in to detail about when you can actually kill a person.

So as you are saying in your example, you already had lots of information about certain clan or a person, and they capture you and kill you.

Now, you are saying that you need to forget everything about that clan and/or persons who did it. While it is true that you forget the event what led to your death, it doesn't mean that you need to forget those people as well if you had that information about them from before said event.

Quote from Server Rules:

We use a partial New Life Rule (NLR) implementation. When you die you lose memories surrounding the event that led to your death - that means running back to your body after dying is forbidden. However, you keep the knowledge about your clan, friends, enemies and other people that you’ve met before that event.

About your example of KoS... I can somewhat get the idea of what you are saying, but the rule it self is not very well explained and therefore doesn't really show if you have understood it or not.

Guest ImShock

gina can you help me on my thread?

Sign in to follow this