Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 07:17
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alpha

Clan ideas you have/had

Guest Alpha

Just for inspirational purposes, I am really curious about what ideas people around here have in their minds or used to have when it comes to clans. I sometimes hear people sharing their ideas here and there which inspires me or motivates me to try some certain stuff in-game.

If you ever had or still have any clan concepts you always wanted to try once or you think would be fun to have but would never work out in practice on DayZRP, please share them! They tend to be inspiring to me and maybe to others as well.

The support company. A group of special soldiers from the Finnish army. They were stranded in Chernarus before the outbreak by the military in order to cut down expenses on food and medicine. They were told it was a training mission, packed into a plane and dropped off without much gear.

I wanted to make a religious clan of some sort, who punish evil and refer to the zombies as "demons".

"The "zombies" as you call them are not the only beasts in the form of men, there are others who wear far more convincing disguises. We The Guiding Light of Chernarus shall purge their evil"

Would have done it if I played enough to have a leadership role.

I was thinking about making a Priuvate Military Company called BlackForest. It was on the A-Team movie, and I thought of implementing its story into DayZRP. If anyone wants to take the idea feel free as I am extremely lazy.

It was on another post of mine, but someone suggest a military based clan that all the other RL military units could mold into. Call themselves the Spartans or something. It could be cool RPing some US Special Forces guys along with some British SAS and some KSK or something. Would resemble a Task Force but since any kind of military presence could have collapsed, these soldiers would rely on each other and their training to carry on fighting baddies and helping civilians.

Oh, I also have a Vigilante character who thinks he's a hero like Green Arrow or Batman. He once gained an axe-wielding sidekick and they talked about creating a federation of heroes similar to the Justice League or the Avengers.

Well I remember joining this community shortly after watching the first two series of the Walking Dead, I was interested in making a clan that wasn't an organisation, just a collection of survivors like in the show. The idea never left my brain though, I just don't have the time to lead a clan.

I was going to make a clan called the Wanderers that would sorta just go around with no main objective and gather info about on going events and conflicts and sorta act as medics but i sorta droped the idea (Didnt know how to make a url or xml things like that)

Well I remember joining this community shortly after watching the first two series of the Walking Dead, I was interested in making a clan that wasn't an organisation, just a collection of survivors like in the show. The idea never left my brain though, I just don't have the time to lead a clan.

That's exactly what Dodge is, but it isn't a clan, it's just a collection of people helping each other. No clan affiliation. If you make it a clan, that means regular people aren't a part of your group and have to join, that doesn't fit the idea imo

That's exactly what Dodge is, but it isn't a clan, it's just a collection of people helping each other. No clan affiliation. If you make it a clan, that means regular people aren't a part of your group and have to join, that doesn't fit the idea imo

Yeah that's it why it never got written down. :D

I haven't been to Dodge yet, I hope to stumble across it one day, and hopefully people are there when I go.

We had a thought about going KottonMouth Kings (Name copied from the band, which i don't particularly like. But the name is spot on.) and supplying Chernarus with a variety of substances, mainly weed and amphetamine.

Now we've stopped with going as a clan, we just go as a group of ragged survivors and we do whatever we feel like at the moment. More variety.

A "clan" that isn't a clan but just a ragtag bunch of survivors who go everywhere together. Settle in one place for a while, when it's out of supplies they move on. With members who can't fight or don't have the proper weapons to do so and are protected by those who are able. Members who are all a very unique character, very human, about themselves and not all hardened soldiers who handle everything with professionalism.

I don't think it's viable on DayzRP though.

Guest Shākya

Before I made Doragonzu a while back I was going to make 'The Reborn Coalition of Soviet Nations' which would have been a clan based upon Soviet/Communistic principles. The idea was that the RCSN would have formed from the heart of the territory once occupied by the Soviet Union. The RCSN would reunite the former Soviet nations to create the communistic super power that would be the RCSN. The character base would mainly be of Russian and Slavic origins. Since Chernarus was once a communist state (I believe) it would make sense for an RCSN contingency force to be sent there. The goal would be to once again restore Chernarus to communism. The base of operations would be from Russia.

I decided against this as a main clan as there is already many Russian groups and thought that I'd make something completely different instead. However, I will most likely be creating this soon as a side clan for the Doragonzu. The idea origionally came from a faction in the 'Terran Starship Command' mod for fallout three! :D

Guest Alpha

A "clan" that isn't a clan but just a ragtag bunch of survivors who go everywhere together. Settle in one place for a while, when it's out of supplies they move on. With members who can't fight or don't have the proper weapons to do so and are protected by those who are able. Members who are all a very unique character, very human, about themselves and not all hardened soldiers who handle everything with professionalism.

With the right people I think this is possible. This is something I have dreamed of on DayZRP.

With the right people I think this is possible. This is something I have dreamed of on DayZRP.

Would definitely need the right people. I'm tired of seeing people with civilian backstories running around with military grade weaponry with no explanation as to why.

Having the "normal folks" who defer to others for protection is the hardest part of this idea I'd say.

I've been thinking about a sort of "hero" clan lately called "The Merry Men" (or something along those lines)(idea coming from Robin Hood). Basically steal from the rich (and hostile) and give to the poor (and kind). Killing would be only if it came down to it, other wise you'd always try to take the high road and rob them without any blood shed.

Another I thought of was something to do with taking bounty for capturing someone, but I'm pretty sure this would conflict with the rules way too much. Of course you wouldn't be killing people but I was thinking more of a capture and bringing them back to the people who placed the bounty in order for them to "have their way" with them.

Just an ideas came up with one night. I'd be glad to see someone do it, but I don't have enough time to take over this myself.

Guest Tizi808

Before I made Doragonzu a while back I was going to make 'The Reborn Coalition of Soviet Nations' which would have been a clan based upon Soviet/Communistic principles. The idea was that the RCSN would have formed from the heart of the territory once occupied by the Soviet Union. The RCSN would reunite the former Soviet nations to create the communistic super power that would be the RCSN. The character base would mainly be of Russian and Slavic origins. Since Chernarus was once a communist state (I believe) it would make sense for an RCSN contingency force to be sent there. The goal would be to once again restore Chernarus to communism. The base of operations would be from Russia.

I decided against this as a main clan as there is already many Russian groups and thought that I'd make something completely different instead. However, I will most likely be creating this soon as a side clan for the Doragonzu. The idea origionally came from a faction in the 'Terran Starship Command' mod for fallout three! :D

im crying

shogun you dishonor

Guest Grit Sullivan

This so much.. this is what I (OOC wise) am looking for. I don't want to play military no more. I want to survive with people.

Of course, there are several of us now expressing interests. All we need is someone to put it together!