Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 14:03
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ImShock

I NEED HELP! ANYONE!

Guest ImShock

I got whitelisted and downloaded the DayZRP mod the launcher and when i go on to the server something comes up and says something about keys or something!? PLease help i dont know whats going on? D:

Guest Biiddy

Make sure you have got the latest beta patch

Guest Grumby

Could you screenshot the error?

Guest ImShock

It has some files or something before this but then it says "to play on this server remove listed files or install additional accepted keys? Help again? and i did get the latest beta patch...

thats what it says david

?????????

Guest ImShock

REALLY?! WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PATCH IT SAYS Wrong CD Key?

REALLY?! WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PATCH IT SAYS Wrong CD Key?

Are you running off of Day Z Commander then goto settings and Launch off Steam

Guest ImShock

i did and nothing happens but im not doing it off of dayz commander im going off of the launcher on here?

It said wrong CD key for me too. Happens to eveyone, just click OK and ignore it.

Guest ImShock

oh ok but it still wont let me play lol.

It says to play on this server remove listed files or install additional keys?

oh ok but it still wont let me play lol.

It says to play on this server remove listed files or install additional keys?

Ok just open arma 2 OA go to Expansion Check the @dayzRP restart the connect remotely with IP will work or should

Guest Alfie

How are you launching the game? I heard this happens when you use DayZ commander.

Guest ImShock

Curly i did what u did but didnt get when you said connect remotely with ip? Alfie im launching the game from the dayzrp launcher...

fackmos i did download the patch

apply the hotfix and dissable your current dayz expansion that you probs gor from dayz commander

Guest ImShock

It still won't let me on and i downloaded everything it says and got whitelisted...

hotfix?

hotfix??

help D: anyone? i got white listed and download the mod and launcher and when i start up dayzrp a error message comes up with some files and then it says "to play on this server remove listed files or install additional accepted keys"? help

Curly i did what u did but didnt get when you said connect remotely with ip? Alfie im launching the game from the dayzrp launcher...

fackmos i did download the patch

After checking the @dayzrp restart and the main menu should be the DayZRP one then go Multiplayer> Bottom Left click remote and enter the Ip.

Guest ImShock

It says bad version, server rejected connection?

?????

This is how I fixed it, when I had this error:

I'm having this problem too, Vane can yu post it here pleaseeeeee?

Vane told me on TS this:

1. Delete DayZRP from ARMA 2 folders in steam (Steam>steamapps>common>arma2oa delete @DayzRP from that folder and then delete from recycle bin.

2. Open Steam, right click ARMA 2 and click properties and then Local Files, then Verify game integrity cache. Do same for ARMA 2 OA. Should get errors after its verified.

3. Download mediafire, full patch and install it, then install the beta patch for ARMA 2.