Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 03:27
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Olyblob

Good idea for clan's to roleplay with civ's.

Guest Olyblob

Fallout is a great role playing game. In fallout games you are like a civ in dayzrp. In fallout game's you can get job's from factions to get a better rep with the faction. Why not in dayzrp? The reason i stopped playing as a civ was because it was just the same roleplay, talking to people, getting robbed ,robbing and looting. Were as being in a you can have that and more. But what if clans started to give civ's little jobs to do especially one's with player camps started giving people quests. eg 'go get us some food from that town' 'go give are someone a message in town A' or 'go spy on clan A at player camp B. I think it would really add to role play for civ's and clan's.

What do you think?

It's really hard to setup and act out things like this.

If you want to feel free, I would take up a job regardless of the character you or I am playing.

It would be good but if said person was caught transporting the goods like a quest/mission type thing, to get a reward/protection and all... It can make them die either way.. Of course if the other one hates the clan who gave the said thing. =/ Only downside I can see, unless of course the one who hired also robbed them at the end...

+1 this :) It would really change the way I play if clans were open to giving civs a job or some form of involvement with them :)

I agree, I don't see much problem with this, but, this can be used to bend the rules slightly.

I think, if you truly want this to be considered okay, you must first inform, or tell the Civ to inform, (Whether it be out of character or not.) the opposing clan of which clan has sent them on this, 'quest'. If you didn't this could just be used and abused like the whole clan XML tag debacle.

So I think, yeah, with some tweaks to the idea, I don't see why not.

"Deniable Assests", send a civvy to do the dirty work. No repurcussions should they be captured. However, they make be under duress and crack, the truth all come spilling out, then your clans in the shit with a rival.

Sounds good to me.