Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 05:44
Sign in to follow this  
Elissa

Executions- When is it ok?

I was robbed recently and my character saw the XML tag both on the white pickup and on the man who robbed her. He bent down right in front of her. I have fraps of the tag on his arm uploaded on You Tube.

Elissa knows what the clan tag looks like and as she ran to meet up with her friends she met several other people she knew or randomly stopped to help. She gave all of them a description of who robbed her until finally someone ICly named the group as NATO. With this knowledge she was able to then go through and tell everyone NATO robbed her.

A few of the non-clan people I have talked to asked me if since Elissa was robbed by NATO if they find a NATO member and rob them are they able to execute the person because of what happened to Elissa?

Several of them IC would consider it a deadly grudge since she saved their lives with medical help and consider her a non-combatant friend. I told them I would ask the GM's since I don't want anyone getting banned thinking they could execute a clan member because of a robbery if that is not the case.

Ehhhh. Probably not in this scenario. Unless you got an ID and specifically found out it was NATO, going off of someone else's conclusion is dangerous.

No that you are a GM Elissa do you know the answer to this question sorry to bring you back to such an old post but I'd like to know the answer.