Server time (UTC): 2019-10-16, 10:55
Sign in to follow this  
Jamess

Banned for NLR

I was just discovering that I was banned today because of the NLR from Caesar. Caesar but me, Sin and prefix or the person I NLR all talked it out and said it was alright and Ill just give you a warning. But I don't think they told you about it. I did apologize and Sin as well as prefix I think his name was said it was fine since it was my first day on. Im sorry and it wont happen again. They told me the rule more in depth and now I understand. I think the Ban was a misunderstanding knowing that we all talked it out together.

Why the verdict is not fair : Verdict is not fair knowing to person dropped the charges. As well I apologized and talked to sin and he just gave me a warning. The case should've been dropped then? Or am I wrong in this case?

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : I had already reached out to sin and the person I NLR and talked it out with him. He was fine with it since it was my first day. He then put my knowledge more in depth of the NLR rule. I apologized to both people in the team speak Sin and the person I NlR. No further action should've been taking knowing I got a warning and not to do it again including the person dropped the charges in the first place.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : I would like to achieve an unban with this appeal. I would want to achieve why Caesar banned me when I was already let off with a warning?

What could you have done better? I could have read up on the rules more maybe even triple checked them. One thing I did do good though was approach the person themselves letting them know the situation and what not so we can all talk.

Explanation:

[align=justify]The fact that you did not know the rules, does not mean it doesn't apply on you.

NLR means not only do you not loot your corpse, but that you don't even go back to the area where you died. If you spawn near your body, run the other way.

Outcome:

Ban holds.