Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 12:46
Sign in to follow this  
Mikachu

Pictures of the zombie attacks on Raven's Nest last night

As per the title.

Was fantastic fun even if some asshole drove off in our SUV while we killed zombies.

QgXscgCh.jpg

0UMbGqUh.png

AqQUtrJh.jpg

PHRcf67h.png

30kB6GDh.jpg

5vPQswzh.png

MrWVAeDh.png

Full album - http://imgur.com/a/tC7Fc

Was fantastic fun even if some asshole drove off in our SUV while we killed zombies.

Hmmm....who was it?

Awesome !

FJuKG8L.jpg

Hahaha. Oh Kakan.

*blushes*

never thought it would be put on the internet

Everything is put on the internet.

The event was nice, although it was kind of awkward with the constant IC complains and bashing on the US forces. Doesn't really inspire me to do it again any time soon.

The event was nice, although it was kind of awkward with the constant IC complains and bashing on the US forces. Doesn't really inspire me to do it again any time soon.

Well, IC was IC I reckon.

Raven's nest was expected to be a bit anti-american. Did it seem non-sensical when we basicly saved their lives(IC anyway, since OOC we probably killed a few people with the attack)? A little, but since when do those kind of people take a big effort in making sense anyway? :P

Guest nickZ

hahaha , Ignore the negativity from them man that looked awesome . unfortunately I missed the event and hope you do more soon!

Hmmm....who was it?

No idea.

But tbh it was kinda ridiculous driving off through a horde of zombies and two tanks

Thats true, i just wish people could have kept in IC as the clf representives did. But i enjoyed it very much rolle :D hope you do things like this again

Guest Kilgore

Hmmm....who was it?

No idea.

But tbh it was kinda ridiculous driving off through a horde of zombies and two tanks

Thanks for the SUV :)

Guest Korvmannen

I supplied Tamster with a whole lot of stanags too ;) No but it was a nice event, its a shame that everyone there complained at the Americans for helping The Ravens Nest.. I wonder how they would have done alone without the US Army.

Hmmm....who was it?

No idea.

Thanks for the SUV :)

My pleasure, not really very good RP though.

Of course. If i want to steal something i dont go to the owner and make RP...i steal it^^ Simple is.

You did well Kilgore! <3 The SUV was so much more comfortable.

Very nice Pics btw!

Of course. If i want to steal something i dont go to the owner and make RP...i steal it^^ Simple is.

Very nice Pics btw!

... while TWO fucking tanks are watching and 10+ people? get real, that was poor rp

Very nice Pics btw!

... while TWO fucking tanks are watching and 10+ people? get real, that was poor rp

Of course, best time...<3

Sweet! You got me in one of your shots! We did good defending ravens nest. Are these attacks random? Or did the zombies actually follow the tank?

Rolle it was awesome and it was a great rp experience. please do it again :)

and i think i traded with one of you guys