Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 12:15
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richtofen

Hello lads im ze Dr.Richtofen

Guest Richtofen

Hello lads my name is ze Edward Richtofen but you can call me ze Dr.Richtofen.

I'm a scientist that worked with a group of 4 guys 5 with me(Takeo Masaki, Nikolai Belinski, Tank Dempsey and Dr.Ludvig Maxis), we got separated in the middle of a fight with ze zombies and now im trying to find them so i can finish the experiments with ze "Element 115", our group was called "Group 935"

Guest Richtofen

What do you guys think?

Should i create a new one? A better one?

Guest Richtofen

No, not yet, i need help i dont have creativity :c

Welcome ze Doctor!

First off, welcome!

Now with your backstory, originality is key. Check out this guide/tutorial so you can get a feel for what makes a strong whitelist application.

As for ideas, stick to what you know. Most players base a lot of their characters on themselves or people around they know. The key things that need answering are your characters personality, their skills / weaknesses and their reason for being in Chernarus.

Guest Richtofen

Ok ty lads im working with something better

Ok i got this:What do you guys think?

Richtofen was born in germany and lived with his parents until 18. He enlisted when he made 18 years old together with his best friend Alexander Sven.

They got accepted, both were called to a war, Richtofen had a easy understanding in medicine therefore he was the medic of his squad. The war was over, Alexander had contracted a rare infection in the field, neither had the money to do something against the infection. Richtofen then researched all about that infection, in the midst of his research he found some documents talking about a plant that could be the cure of the infection, this plant was in Chernarus. Richtofen alone drove into Chernarus to find the plant, when he arrived at Elektro he ran out of gas so getting stuck in Chernarus, now in need of two things: a plant and a ride out of Chernarus.

Ohh forget it i dont have the age required for this :P (im 15)

Sign in to follow this