Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 07:18
Sign in to follow this  
ebames99

Already whitelisted needs whitelisting.

So last night a few things happened to me i logged into server 1 to play some dayzrp and i went to show my id but it was not mine it was Russian... im not Russian also today i go to log in to rp and it says my acc isn't even registered i just bought a skin everything worked fine until the servers went down so now i had to register my account again and would very much like it if a admin or mod could just whitelist me and give my skin back because this is just unexceptionable please pm me if u have any idea on what has happened.

What do you mean you tried to show your ID but it was Russian? And I think you mean unacceptable.

What do you mean you tried to show your ID but it was Russian? And I think you mean unacceptable.

Yes sorry it was a typo i had a completely Russian name instead of my rp name Mason Miller i went to log into dayz rp web site this morning and my account had completely been wiped so i dont know whats going on i need a helping hand or something

Done the same thing to me

well if u do happen to find someone to help u fix this problem please send them my way or if u find a fix or anything it would be greatly appreciated

If you didn't post on the forums for 30 days, your account will get deleted because of inactivity.

There is not much the admins can do about it and you have to re-apply to get whitelisted again.

There are no other accounts registered on your IP. As previously said, you most likely got pruned for forum inactivity. You'll need to register and do the whitelist application again.

Please search on the forums before posting a new thread.

As for the donations, PM Rolle about them (I think).

Closing.

--

Good luck!