Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 05:43
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alfie

[AMS] Alfie's Medical Services

Guest Alfie

Alfie's Medical Services

You are lost, your legs are broken and your vision is blurred, as you are preparing for your final breath you hear a roar of an engine in the distance. As you stare into the darkness, you notice that the darkness is really a forest, and that forest is getting lit up by the second, as does the roar of the engine get louder. You rest your head on the cold, wet grass, looking up at night sky.

As your eyes slowly close, you hear the engine stop and a car door slam, followed by the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer. You open your eyes to see a figure leaning down at you, he crouches down and says loudly.

"Y'alright?"

Then everything goes black...

You wake back up to see a person in some blue track suits sitting beside you, he turns to you and says

"You're damn well lucky I found you, in quite a bad shape. I'll give you that. By the looks of it, you were really low on blood, not to mention the condition your legs were in."

He hands you a bottle and smiles

"Drink it whilst it's hot"

Whilst you sip the hot drink, you look around the camp to see the exact car you saw earlier, with a logo on the side.

Alfie.png

Alfie's Medical Services

The person sits up and walks to the car, opening the door and starting the engine, before he shuts the door he says to you

"Stay safe out there stranger, there's a backpack behind you with supplies inside, just send me a transmission if you're lost"

He shuts the door and drives off into the wood, you look into the fire as the honking of the horn gets quieter and quieter.

What is the purpose of this?

This is basically a way for people to know who I am, for when I'm in a vehicle they can see the logo and instantly think to themselves

"That's Alfie"

I call it 'Alfie's Medical Services' mainly because that's one of the main things I do; Giving medical assistance to those who need it. Other from that I just call it 'Alfie's Medical Services' because I couldn't think of anything else.

A massive thanks to Kakan and tpfrags for help with the picture and XML, all credit goes to them. :)

Note: Changes will be made with thread Soon

Good luck mate !

Hope this succeeds just like the ATC :)

Guest Alfie

Thanks guys! :)

@June

Will do, thanks!

Alfie

I'm da biggest fan ever, good luck man!

Sign in to follow this