Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:06

Sign in to follow this  
Guest victortim

2 Things

Question

Guest victortim   
Guest victortim

Firstly, I came into the server yesterday (finally)and played dayz 4-5 times before, so I start scavenging for items, food etc. It takes me about 50 seconds per house because I have to prone all my way through the roads not to be seen. Once I get in one of the houses I find a pistol.

I then make my way out but notice I have to stand up in order to get out of the house (Right by the door) so the zombies spot me, punching, biting or whatever they do so I start to bleed. After running for about 2 minutes they are still right behind me. I then turn around to fire at the zombies but I have to iron sight? I cant aim at them or anything, they continue to hit me. I run about 4 minutes more without stopping for a second and they are still in my back? Does ANYONE know how to avoid this? Because if you cant aim with your weapon, how are you then supposed to get them of your back? Or what if you don't have a weapon? Seems impossible to me..

Secondly today when I try to join the server it says ''bad/wrong password'' and ''bad version, connection rejected by server'' even tho I have installed all the new versions, it worked yesterday but now it doesnt.

Help please!

3 answers to this question

Grimzz    0

1st problem..you are new to dayz..keep playing and you will find it too easy to avoid zombie..no need to kill them..just break their FOV to you and you lose them.and its actually easy to aim..even without iron sight..just imagine that the crosshair is om the center of your screen.. :P

2nd problem update your beta patch http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

I remember my first hours in dayz, it was horrible i died constantly and missed my bullets every time. I never manage to run away from my zombies... i thought it was crap and to hard. But i gaved it a good try and now im stuck playing it! :)

But after a few days you get used to it and everything feels ok and gameplay is easy, like any other game :D

Guest victortim   
Guest victortim

Yeah but i alredy downloaded the latest beta patch, it still says the same ''wrong password'' and ''version not updated'' or something