Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 01:03
Sign in to follow this  
MouseR

Unique Items & Money

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share my suggestion with you which is explained by the title pretty much.

I haven't played on this server yet and i also don't know if this is allready existing in the server or allready got suggested, if yes im sorry. :P

I heard trading stuff is very common here, so im suggesting to maybe add some kind of money to the server? I am not sure how this should work out yet but i think it would be pretty cool to have some kind of money ingame.

My other idea was to let the game spawn random Unique Items/Artifacts, which would fit perfectly with the money thing.

Well what do you think guys?

If this is allready implented to the game im very sorry about writing this post. This is just a idea wich came into my head while i was daydreaming about being ingame on this server :D

thanks for reading

MouseR

Money isn't needed. I would suggest having a look for a number other threads for discussions on currency.

In regards to unique items. We already have rarer items that have taken a strong role in shaping the current trading climate. Why add needless items with a high value for the sake of it? Mountain dew? Not that again.

Man 2 money topics in one day. I'll give you the basic answer:

It's an apocalypse. Nothing backs money, no government, no gold standard, nothing. Trade is really the only thing that makes sense. You either barter for something you need, or you take it by force.

Welcome to Thunderdome.

Sorry bout that guys, haven't taken a look at the other suggestions. Well it was just an idea but you guys seem to be right.