Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:35
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoolGuy

CoolGuy Ban appeal

Guest CoolGuy

Link to report : LINK http://www.dayzrp.com/t-rp1-combat-log-in-zelen-09-05-2013-10-30-p-m?pid=288866#pid288866

Why the verdict is not fair : I had to log out, but when I was going to they called me over again.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : They told me I had stolen an AK PSO. I didn't have a PSO I had a AKS that I found earlier. The logs of me taking things from the vehicle I put back into it. I did not lie in a report, I had to leave and since I hadn't stolen anything I logged out. THEY DID NOT INITIATE ON ME! I logged because I had to go, after showing them I had stolen nothing I logged off. Since when is swearing against the rules? Where does it say such a thing? Also 1 1/2 ban strike!?!?!??! This is one report, how can I get a report and a half from 1 report. I didn't lie, and if what you are saying about lieing is true, then we should look at every single report where the defendant has bended the truth and give them a harsher punishment.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : unban I would also need the logs privately sent to me since I understand they contain things like my GUID and such, I will ask for those logs as well.

What could you have done better? I guess I should have logged out before they talked to me again so I wouldn't have to go up to them and all that. I logged out since I hadn't stolen anything, yes I took items and put them back but I never stole anything at the end.

Several staff members had taken a look at this report. You knew they were going to initiate on you, everyone would've guessed that in the situation you were in. And calling them something offensive when you just log out? That is just simply rude and unnecessary. Sure they didnt initiate on you, but they were questioning you, in what kind of roleplaying sense does it justify you disappearing in thin air? We do not give away logs, but we have enough proof of you taking something that was obviously not yours. You were lying in a report, and your attitude didn't help the case either.

Appeal denied.