Guest Supreme

The Treevs Courtyard | (S1)

Guest Supreme

4rD1PS.png

nato-symbol.png

Igr9V2.png

napa_spacer.png

The Treevs Courtyard

Since the very beginnings of the Apocalypse, the world of Chernarussia had been divided into many Settlements. Some of these settlements were large, holding dominion over many cities. Others were small, relying on a heavily fortified Settlement from which they could impose their influence. Some Settlements boasted massive armies, while others played the games of diplomacy in order to maintain their status. Each of these Settlements had cultural and social systems all their own. Yet the many settlements of Chernarussia shared one world: they were governed by Dominant Groups; Now here we stand with T'he Treevs Courtyard'.

napa_spacer.png

Entry

Anyone will be allowed entry as long as you are not on our banned lists. It does not matter to us if you are Russian, Chernorussian, English or from the Antarctica.

Attacks from terrorist groups will get them added to a blacklist, and any individual attempting to gain access that are found to be associated with blacklisted groups will get automatically denied.

Ban List

- [al-Takizh] Takistani Rebellion Force

- [brotherhood] Brotherhood

- [Volki] Serye Volki

- N/A

napa_spacer.png

Rules

- Respect the CR's.

- If you are seen sneaking around the camp then you will be taken in for

questioning.

- Weapons inside the camp must be lowered at all times.

- No Stealing Out Of People's Bags! (IF found stealing out of peoples bag then you will be executed or kicked out the camp).

- If there is chloroforming inside the camp then you will be taking outside the camp IMMEDIATELY!

- CR's has the Final word of what the situation holds.

- Do Not entry the CR area without permission.

- HAVE FUN! (Within a Limit).

napa_spacer.png

1gKWiP.png

napa_spacer.png

The Camps Representatives

zRzzO7.png

napa_spacer.png

eCQ6Vy.jpg

Guest John Le Bear

First glance... OP...

Guest Supreme

safe trading, no zombie attacks, free medical supplies and general safety from banditry.

HELL. YES. We absolutely need one of these! And to those citing it as OP, given the recent events at Sanctuary, a settlement NEEDS to be OP. The bandits have only themselves to blame in that regard. BTW where on the map would it be situated?

No, thats the whole point, it has to be fair for both attackers and defenders

No, thats the whole point, it has to be fair for both attackers and defenders

Or else it wouldn't be any fun :(, a fair attack is a fun attack!

Guest Supreme

Well there are many disadvantages in this as there and advantages.

Guest Supreme

No i'm gathering thoughts on 'The Safe Zone' and I might improve it or make it easier to attack (maybe a bit OP)

Guest Supreme

we are asking other clns to help at the moment.

Your 6 man team is going to be great at defending this! Develop the thread more and get some people to help you defend, 6 people couldn't hold that place.

Guest tpfrags

Needs a new name, NRF's settlement will be called 'The Zone'

Walls too OP. Won't be accepted.

If there was some RP explanation or something more substantial to it the RP it could produce would be a bit clearer.

Guest Supreme

Guys I'm just getting your thoughts on it. I'm not actually making it right now.

Guest Supreme

may be OP, but its supposed to be a Safe Zone ye?

Thank-you thats why it's 'THE SAFE ZONE' !!!!!!!!

If the base is too OP and the community doesn't like it then it wont be implemented. If you do push for it to be put in game then Blizzard will have to edit it to something more fair for the community.

From the pictures it does look quite small and hard to attack although there is a glaringly obvious attacking point.

If there was some RP explanation or something more substantial to it the RP it could produce would be a bit clearer.

This, people can't take it seriously until you have a solid backstory behind it. I would hope the last remnants of pre-apocalypse authority would make a base in a better place than a little house out in the countryside. A design similar to that of the Kamenka base is more appealing.

As for attacks, it doesn't look like an enjoyable experience for either side. The attackers are taking a huge risk entering the compound, but its looks like a very boring experience defending it. It comes down to whether the attacker has grenades or not and whether they will risk a suicide run.

I think I'll just wait for New Grishino