Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 16:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost of SumoS

[CLF] Chernarus Liberation Front (Recruitment: OPEN)

Maybe this weekend...

Maybe this weekend...

Noope, today!

Guest Grumby

How come I was let go with a UAZ 451 but the American was robbed earlier west of NWAF?

I dont know how it happend but it would have been more than funny if my grenades would have actually exploded. I saw on my screen that i had only 2 grenades left and then you still find all 5 on my body haha :D

Just imagine how many dead people there would have been. I'm quite sad now :(

Lol took me a while to work out what was happening as you threw the first one. I looked around and nothing happened so I thought you must have thrown a can or something. Then you wound up for a second so I had to shoot. Also, WE WERE GOING TO LET YOU GO BRO!!

Important Annoucment

ALL CITIZENS ARE REQUESTED TO SEND A LETTER TO MAREK SVOBODA

Letter must contain :

Topic : CITIZEN EVALUATION

Content :

Name of Citizen :

Citizens that don't send a letter will have their passports expired - Deadline on 16.08

I dont know how it happend but it would have been more than funny if my grenades would have actually exploded. I saw on my screen that i had only 2 grenades left and then you still find all 5 on my body haha :D

Lol took me a while to work out what was happening as you threw the first one. I looked around and nothing happened so I thought you must have thrown a can or something. Then you wound up for a second so I had to shoot. Also, WE WERE GOING TO LET YOU GO BRO!!

i wasnt sure :D but it was worth it :D

but next time ill come to haven peacefully :P

// was it your alt char? :P

nice nade throws though shame none went off would have been amazing to watch the chaos haha

nice nade throws though shame none went off would have been amazing to watch the chaos haha

yeah my alt char (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-story-of-daniel-ivan-fyodorov-under-construction here the rp section.). I thought shit is going down since you kindly asked us to sit inside the car. And i was sure im getting killed since you told us to drop the weapons and you made fun of my glorious beard :(((( Hahaha but i still enjoyed it.

I was like "Hmmm they are actually bringing one of the chinese guys to gino... They attacked haven so often... Thats not going to end good"

It's always fun to get captured by you guys. I think the last time was by Gino and Jolieto at fm camp but on server 1.

I hope next time we meet on friendlier intentions when im on my alt. charachter because i need to visit haven :P

yeah my alt char (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-story-of-daniel-ivan-fyodorov-under-construction here the rp section.). I thought shit is going down since you kindly asked us to sit inside the car. And i was sure im getting killed since you told us to drop the weapons and you made fun of my glorious beard :(((( Hahaha but i still enjoyed it.

I was like "Hmmm they are actually bringing one of the chinese guys to gino... They attacked haven so often... Thats not going to end good"

It's always fun to get captured by you guys. I think the last time was by Gino and Jolieto at fm camp but on server 1.

I hope next time we meet on friendlier intentions when im on my alt. charachter because i need to visit haven :P

we were gunna let you go! we just wanted the japanese guy haha.

Silly daniel :( with your silly beard

Guest bumnut121

You guys kicked me out of the haven for shining a flashlight at my merchandise I was selling,

Guest Alfie

You guys kicked me out of the haven for shining a flashlight at my merchandise I was selling,

You were told not to, by Andrei ( Jolieto ), yet carried on doing so. He warned you, yet you still did it again.

You got yourself kicked out.

+ You kept offering me an AK and some grape juice for a SV-98, you may be serious about the trade, but c'mon, grap juice, an AK and some chloroform for a military grade sniper which deals a lot of blood damage and is a two shot kill? Pfft.

Guest Jolieto

// Blatant trolling, bumnut. I told you several times to stop flashing/blending people with your flashlight, yet you continue doing it. Have a good day.

Guest bumnut121

// Blatant trolling, bumnut. I told you several times to stop flashing/blending people with your flashlight, yet you continue doing it. Have a good day.

Oh, I guess I didn't hear all of the warnings on the last one, I thought you said do not shine flashlight on people, so I shined it at the merchandise. well, I feel like a idiot. would I be able to get back in one day?

Guest Jolieto

Oh, I guess I didn't hear all of the warnings on the last one, I thought you said do not shine flashlight on people, so I shined it at the merchandise. well, I feel like a idiot. would I be able to get back in one day?

// That is an in-character issue and you would have to plead your case that way. (In-character)

Guest Jolieto

3YHa4.jpg

Another one bites the dust.

Good job comrades, I appreciate your work!

// Inb4 #FuckCLF :D

3YHa4.jpg

Another one bites the dust.

15zh4bc.jpg

Meh... In a middle of compiling effects on Salvation hunt. Stay tuned :D

Can't wait to see it.

Guest Jolieto

Meh... In a middle of compiling effects on Salvation hunt. Stay tuned :D

Was a fun night! Liberation was dealt