Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 20:10
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Madrunnerbean

Blacklisted

Guest Madrunnerbean

Ok so a few months ago I spent a LONG time making my application to be whitelisted but I stuplidly put in the wrong age so I message on of the staff to say this but sadly I never got a reply from anyone ( I was also using a different account as I cannot remember the name of the other one)

So again today I spent along time making another application and put in my legitimate real age, but because my GUID was blacklisted all that time and effort gone for nothing

Please someone help me with my situation

~madrunnerbean

Guest ash

No you didn't put in the wrong age. Use the search function, you will not be unblacklisted, one and done. Bye bye, have a nice day. Not only is it 99% likely you are too young and making an excuse, but alt accounts are also against the rules. Good day.

Guest Madrunnerbean

No you didn't put in the wrong age. Use the search function, you will not be unblacklisted, one and done. Bye bye, have a nice day. Not only is it 99% likely you are too young and making an excuse, but alt accounts are also against the rules. Good day.

oh woops sorry that I couldnt remember the email I used for my other account as I did make it along time ago and I have you know that I did put my real age in, Also there is no need to be so rude its just the forums to a game, if you keep acting like that your gunna want to make people leave.

Yeah, you didn't write an accidental age. that just doesn't happen.

Also alt account.

Guest Madrunnerbean

Also alt account.

What so you have never made a mistake before

sorry Mr.Perfect

Also alt account.

sorry Mr.Perfect

Great response

Also alt account.

sorry Mr.Perfect

Firstly: people don't make such mistakes. Spelling errors are very easy to make, as people usually don't know how to spell words or they're just typing fast.

Numbers on the other hand, are hard to mistake, especcialy your age.

I know for a fact that I am 18. and If I wrote 17 in my app, I would double check to make sure I wrote it correctly.

Second of all: if you were familiar with the age rule, you wouldn't have been blacklisted.

Guest Madrunnerbean

Also alt account.

sorry Mr.Perfect

Great response

Well what do you expect me to say? I make a mistake? everyone makes mistakes...

Also alt account.

sorry Mr.Perfect

Well if you DID put the wrong age by accident, learn to proof-read better, as you said, you spent a lot of time making your application and you screw up at something so simple? :S

sorry Mr.Perfect

Great response

Well what do you expect me to say? I make a mistake? everyone makes mistakes...

You didn't read the age rules and entered an age below the recquired age minimum.

Guest Madrunnerbean

Also alt account.

sorry Mr.Perfect

Well if you DID put the wrong age by accident, learn to proof-read better, as you said, you spent a lot of time making your application and you screw up at something so simple? :S

Yes which is why I am so annoyed because that took my forever and then one mistake like that and I can never play Dayzrp

Guest Madrunnerbean

Well, that "mistake" is not one you make.

you say that but how do you know it wasn't a mistake what proof do you have? none.

sorry Mr.Perfect

Yes which is why I am so annoyed because that took my forever and then one mistake like that and I can never play Dayzrp

I had to write my GUID (I made my app. from my laptop and got ARMA II on my main PC, so no copy paste was available), which is a HUGE string of random characters, which I then checked not once, not twice, but 6-7 times to be sure I have it correct, and you made a mistake on a two digit number? Seems fishy.

you say that but how do you know it wasn't just a mistake what proof do you have? none.

You aren't the only person to come to the forums with this excuse. It happens practicaly every day.

Someone who claims they spent so long on their app and overlook that kind of "mistake", simply can't be trusted. I don't think an atleast partialy educated human being is capable of making such an error.

I still find it hard to believe that you actually made a mistake. 99% of the people who say they did the same end up being under the recquired age, because they didnt read it.

Guest Madrunnerbean

I had to write my GUID (I made my app. from my laptop and got ARMA II on my main PC, so no copy paste was available), which is a HUGE string of random characters, which I then checked not once, not twice, but 6-7 times to be sure I have it correct, and you made a mistake on a two digit number? Seems fishy.

Something as simple as just your age I didn't think I would have to double check, clearly I was wrong and I made that mistake

you say that but how do you know it wasn't just a mistake what proof do you have? none.

You aren't the only person to come to the forums with this excuse. It happens practicaly every day.

Someone who claims they spent so long on their app and overlook that kind of "mistake", simply can't be trusted. I don't think an atleast partialy educated human being is capable of making such an error.

I still find it hard to believe that you actually made a mistake. 99% of the people who say they did the same end up being under the recquired age, because they didnt read it.

Well maybe im that 1%

This, and if you actually were of the age i don't think you would be as immature as you are being now.

Well maybe im that 1%

Sure you are, and I'm a fairy on the weekends.

Guest Madrunnerbean

Thanks for the help and support guys, really appreciated

Well maybe im that 1%

Sure you are, and I'm a fairy on the weekends.

lol'd more than I should of had :x

/sarcasm

Learn from your mistake.

Guest Madrunnerbean

/sarcasm

Learn from your mistake.

See what you just said there.."mistake"

I would die if he showed an fake ID card too! hahahaha