Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 01:05
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScooTBOD

accuess

Guest ScooTBOD

if i donate will i get white list

Well you're off to a cracking start with your grammar...

No you won't, donating only bumps you up in the whitelist queue, and gives you the option to buy a skin from the donation exchange.

Guest ScooTBOD

im dyslexia so its hard is that ok pissed off with people asways having to correct others

Well you're off to a cracking start with your grammar...

No you won't, donating only bumps you up in the whitelist queue, and gives you the option to buy a skin from the donation exchange.

Well, as harsh as Glitchy might of made it sound, he's right. Being dyslexic (if that is the true reason behind your mistakes), it will be against you, as not only do they check the story, but form and grammar of your application. And as he said, no, donating isn't a way of bying your way into the server, it just bumps you up in the queue. Your application will still be reviewed by an admin and either accepted, or declined.

Yeah, sorry if i sounded so hostile with that, it's just that nowadays there are so many "Yoloswaggers" and such out there, that you can't really tell the difference between someone who is stupid and someone who just can't do it! (That might have sounded harsh too, sorry about that :)

Guest Slip

Donating just bumps you up the whitelist queue (Your application will be dealt with quicker), it does not guarantee you a spot on the whitelist.