Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 07:13
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Noey

Can't play Arma II :( any other rp's?

Guest Noey

So I just finished installing Arma 2 on my laptop and found out that it won't run :( (I had a gaming desktop but it broke). So now I won't be able to play on this server even though I would really like too.

Anyways, my question was is there any other games that you guys play which are less graphics heavy but still the same idea as what's happening on this server? I'm pretty much looking for something exactly like this server but on a different platform then Arma. I wouldn't be objected to playing a text based, but I can't seem to find any.

I know this is a shot in the dark but I thought I would ask, anyways thanks and sorry I won't be seeing any of you guys in this game :(

Cheers,

Noey

Guest Noey

Can't play cubeworld :/

Garry's mod might be nice but I've never played it before and don't know much about it other then it's a sandbox that can be used to make different things.

Thanks for the replies.

I would have given you a minecraft server that had a RP world that I was helping out. But recently that's gone to complete shit, the community is now a massive fucking shit storm.

But yeah, some garrys mod servers are fun. It's only like £7. Watch some videos. It's basically a sandbox that runs off the HL2 engine and people make a load of cool mods and servers for it. I would give you an IP on there too, but that also went to shit a few months ago. yaaay.

Guest Noey

Garry's mod seems like it's full of children ages 8-14 so none of the rp servers are any good :/

Counter Strike...

You can RP as either Terrorist or Counter Terrorist.

But in all seriousness, gmod has alot of RP mods.