Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:22
Sign in to follow this  
DeadKiller

Whose Role play made yours better.

As everyone knows DayZRP has some great role players. And I have found that simply being around them makes my role play better. There are two people who I've role played with who I feel have made me a better role player.

They are:

Jasper (Frayzies) and

Blackfire.

Whose role playing do you think made YOU a better role player.

When I first started, it was hard for me to take anyone with fake Russian accent seriously. If I ran into someone with an accident like that, I'd pretend my mic wasn't plugged in and I would type to them. I ran into a few other people, some without accents and some with and eventually got used to it although it's still pains me to hear a fake Russian accent. After playing with my co-worker on the server, I got more comfortable with roleplaying in general. I did have a run in with Elissa and Allison and they are quite good at RPing. They opened my eyes a bit more.

I haven't met anyone with exceptional RPing skills yet but to credit where I am now I'd have to give it to my co-worker, Elissa and Allison.

Diggy likes Juggs. Juggs makes good company. I also really enjoy the RP of the Shepard, and Archer nearly has a fan club.

When I first started, it was hard for me to take anyone with fake Russian accent seriously. If I ran into someone with an accident like that, I'd pretend my mic wasn't plugged in and I would type to them. I ran into a few other people, some without accents and some with and eventually got used to it although it's still pains me to hear a fake Russian accent. After playing with my co-worker on the server, I got more comfortable with roleplaying in general. I did have a run in with Elissa and Allison and they are quite good at RPing. They opened my eyes a bit more.

I haven't met anyone with exceptional RPing skills yet but to credit where I am now I'd have to give it to my co-worker, Elissa and Allison.

Met Allison and Elissa, Both really good RPer's. Didn't spend enough time with them to lean much though.

Still learning. I'm still finding it a little difficult but I'm sticking with it. Best server and community I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Had a good forage run for Ravens Nest in Berezino with Jose Garcia today. Top bloke.

Met Allison and Elissa, Both really good RPer's. Didn't spend enough time with them to lean much though.

My encounter was very short, but just by the way they were I had more understanding and knowledge of more in depth RPing. It would be nice to be able to RP with them for a longer period of time as I'm sure their character's are quite layered and have amazing back story.

SumoS and Mex by a mile. Their ingame roleplay is always top notch and they always have some good RP angles to every move and discussion. They made me a better roleplayer for sure.

Alfie, Mex, Goz, SumoS, Tomeran. There's much more that I can't remember off the top of my head :).

Edit:HOW COULD I FORGET JUGGS!!

I've never spoken to Juggs, but I see him in videos and I hope to one day.

That said, I enjoy the RP styles of the IRA. Having witnessed it first hand, they really bring that "Crazy Irishman" vibe that you see in the movies. They really remind me of the Irish mercs from Sin City.

Also, I never got his name, but there was a Raven with the IRA. Sounded southern. Man he was scary.

The whole experience has inspired me to really bring my A-game with everyone I meet in game.

sooo this is a shoutout thread to good RPers whos RP made you feel like it made yours abit better? Neato

Shoutout to: Blizzard, Frazies, and A sherriff dude whos name i cant remember!

When I play with Tomeran, I really feel like I'm really in character, something that I have a hard time achieving with a lot of players on the server.

Tomeran is great at developing characters!

For me, Jasper (Frayzies) did greatly when he was a hunter at Pobeda, before the radio stuff. He just sat around and waited for people, and when friends and I would visit he'd never run out of stories to tell.

Guest Alpha

Namuthewhale, even though I've only met him once. His roleplay was very inspiring to me.

My encounter was very short, but just by the way they were I had more understanding and knowledge of more in depth RPing. It would be nice to be able to RP with them for a longer period of time as I'm sure their character's are quite layered and have amazing back story.

Allison here. We're always down to RP with new friends! More often than not, you'll find us rolling around in Shaniqua, our trusty pink betty van. If you ever see us online, give us a poke and we'll pick you up for an awesome ride in the girl-mobile!

Guest Malcolm

still waiting to get in, i am pretty pumped.

You and me both, Brother!