Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:31
Sign in to follow this  
Soren

The Prud Caravan | Chapter one | Friday Event [ENDED]

THE PRUD CARAVAN

CHAPTER ONE

(Friday Event on Server 1 - 09/06-2013)

4kuZu.jpg

The sun was warming up the ground as Matt 'Sarge' Monteck slowly worked his way through the forrest. He had been running for hours upon hours and was getting tired and ready to give up.

Suddently he saw something in front, around 200 meters out, was that a camp? He slowly moved from tree to tree as he approached the camp. Crouching down and looking at his map, he worked himself out to be located at a old lake called 'Prud'.

When Sarge approached the camp, he wasn't met with the life he was especting. They were dead... all of them.. Their lifeless bodies were walking around the old camp making noises. Sarge took on the fight with his silenced pistol and started shooting them one by one. This wen't better than expected, and after around 15 dead zombie kills, and one less magazine, the camp was clear. He laid down, he rested.

Sarge started searching through the camp. Had this camp been active lately? He saw a bunch of rotten fruit at the side, and the smell was bad. This had been abandon for a long time. Sarge started searching the dead zombies, as he found a radio. Quickly searching throuh the radio, he noticed it had a little bit of battery left. This was his chance.

Radio Transmission Channel 167,82

Hallo, is there anybody out there? I repeat, is there anybody out there?

Sarge looked down in the ground, as he desperately waiting for an answer

If there is anybody out there, I want to let you know that my name is Matt 'Sarge' Monteck, you can call me Sarge. But whatever. I am currently located at a lake called Prud. I have no idea what has happened to this place, but it was filled with the undead. I cleared out the area and I am currently resting.

*Radio starts making random static noise, and stops after 10 seconds*

Fuck! I am not sure how much battery there is left on this thing, but if anyone is listening, please come to this lake Prud. It is located north of Stary Sobor around the grid coordinates 065060. I will be waiting here from now on. It's 6:00 PM. I believe that is the local time here in this country.

*Random static noise appears again for a short moment*

I will be staying here for the next 2 hours. If anybody is listening to this, I beg you to come here to me. I am alone and I am scared. I haven't talked with a human being for 55 days now.

I found this diary on a dead old mans body. It's talking about some safe place called The Ravens Nest. It should be around Gorka. And this other place called The Sancutary, which should open tonight at 8:00 PM. My plan is that we group up, and head to Sanctuary as soon as possible, then at around 10:00 PM we head to Ravens Nest together.

I have been waiting here for a while, but it doesn't seem like anyone comes here anymore.

*Radio drops connection slowly*

I repeat, meet me at Prud today, right now, we will be waiting here for everyone who can make it untill 8:00 PM tonight. I will not harm anyone, I will only want to talk.

Also a last thing, when you co..........

*Radio runs out of battery*

"For fuck sake!" he yelled as he threw the radio down in the ground. He went over to the old campfire, started it up, and sat down and began his waiting. "What am I even doing? Talking to myself - nobody heard that message" he said, as he sighted and kept on waiting.

[[OOC INFORMATION BELOW]]

EDIT: Since Sanctuary is opening at 20:00 server time, and Ravens Nest is 22:00 server time - I'm hoping for people to meet as soon as possible at Prud so we can head to Sanctuary first, and then a little later head to Ravens Nest. Change of plans, if anyone is interested.

I am holding a little small private event today. The plan is too meet up with as many people as possible at Lake Prud today within the next few hours. When the server time goes 22:00, we will be heading towards The Ravens Nest.

I am not playing on any clan character, but just my new survivor one. I suggest others to come with alternative characters just to avoid clan drama.

This is suppose to be a friendly event. I want as much roleplay involved as possible. Please arrive and be 100 % in character, and we can start talking about out stories. If a lot of people come, we will call ourself the Prud Caravan, and head towards The Ravens Nest later.

I am not sure if anyone is interested in this, but I hope to see atleast a few people come. I will be sitting here for the next 4 hours (with short breaks) waiting for people.

Bandit groups are of course allowed to come if they wish, but I ask for as professional RP as possible, so please don't come and just rob all of us and tell us to run seperate directions. Perhaps kidnappings or hostage takings would be fun.

I will not be in teamspeak, just to make the experience even more fun. I also suggest others to come without teamspeak connections. Come alone or in groups. Everyone is welcome.

This is on server 1!

Interesting event!

Will try to attend!

So we have opening of Sanctuary at 20:00, Ravens Nest at 22:00 and this at the same time?

DayZRP is going event wild!

I'll try to pop by. :D

So we have opening of Sanctuary at 20:00, Ravens Nest at 22:00 and this at the same time?

DayZRP is going event wild!

Need more aboose tanks.

I'll edit the OP. Perhaps we can move to Sanctuary first at 20:00, then to Ravens Nest at 22:00.

I'm trying to meet people at Prud right now. That gives us 1-2 hours. It's perfect timed :)

This is not an event suppose to stay at Prud. We're going to move around together to the events that's opening today.

Bad timing honestly, clashing with so many other events.

Bad timing to make a group with lone survivors to head TO the other events? Can't really see the bad timing in that :)

Right now it's 18:22. That means we can stay at Prud for 1,5 hours. Then head to Sanctuary at 20:00, stay there for 2 hours, then head to Ravens Nest at 22:00.

PERFECT JERRY, PERFECT

G'dangit. It might be difficult to get there then!

I figured everyone would just go there themselves :P

Which is why I thought we could have a super roleplay night for people, where we go around in a group without knowing eachother, and visit the different places.

Don't be so boring :)

Okay, I updated the post so it should say that everyone who wish to be part of it, come to Prud as soon as possible.

I will be sitting here for the next 1,5 hours. HOPEFULLY some of you will come. Then we head to Sanctuary around 8:00 (Maybe a bit earlier so we can be there exactly at 8) we stay there for a while, and head to Ravens Nest at 10:00.

This could be super fun if some of you come. If not, I'll end up sitting here all night by myself, which would be really awkward and embarrising, LOL

Guest Astycc

// What server?

EDIT - Just read it at bottom!

Dangit. I just arrived, and it was empty. Oh well.

A whole bunch of pissed off infected. That's what!

My gawd

that ended in a odd way (by us flying to the sides and dying.

You died? Story time!

Sorry to the people who came within the last 30 minutes.

A lot of people came earlier, and we decided to leave at 7:30 instead to be at Sanctuary exactly at 8:00.

You can still meet up with us at Sanctuary, we will move to Ravens Nest at around 9:30

We are 8 people in the group so far :)

You died? Story time!

I just flew all over and died, no one killed me.

Where the heck are you people dying? ._.

Worst

Group

EVA!!

(kid, was fun when i wasn't dead. feel bad for saint who will lose a KSVK and a M4 Masterkey)

Sign in to follow this