Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 14:56
Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah606

Minimum requirements to run DayzRp Decently good

Hello all, im getting a new PC so i wanna know the requirements to run the mod Decently (without lag and not having to run with mininmum setting).

i run it pretty much fine on my laptop that has an i5 at 2.5ghz and no graphics card

but id say if you wanna build a system get this

amd6100

nvidia 650 ti

and 8gb of corsair vengence

and a decent psu over 500w

that will have you sorted without buying a overpriced machine

Guest Astycc

i run it pretty much fine on my laptop that has an i5 at 2.5ghz and no graphics card

amd6100

nvidia 650 ti

You must know nothing about PC's!

That build doesn't cover half the stuff a PC needs, and the build itself is bad.

I would reccomend this to run pretty much all games maxed out and not even that expensive!

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1uvkI

amd6100

nvidia 650 ti

That build doesn't cover half the stuff a PC needs, and the build itself is bad.

I would reccomend this to run pretty much all games maxed out and not even that expensive!

That's a very nicely balanced mid/high end gaming pc right there, no obvious bottlenecks in the hardware and should run dayzrp with everything on max no problems at all.

nicely selected parts yuri ;)

Guest Diced

I'm not going to suggest particular parts but you should know that Arma 2 is very CPU dependent. You should if you want to play the game smoothly have a decent quad core and a mid range graphics card. :)

amd6100

nvidia 650 ti

i know what im talking about when it comes to pc's i just left out parts like mobo and harddrive because i was talking about the main parts that will run the game fine and that set up would mate

i know what im talking about when it comes to pc's i just left out parts like mobo and harddrive because i was talking about the main parts that will run the game fine and that set up would mate

1. The 650 Ti < 660 Ti (that is only 30€ more)

2. If you get an Nvidia card get a Intel CPU instead of a AMD one, works better!

3. You can get RAM as good as vengeance for 50% the price.

Etc...

Lol thx guys for all epic answer :D even if im not looking that much but i think i found all parts for a PC as i'm buiding my own and you have given me lot of parts to choose from.

P.S i'm not usually looking on the forums until i get my new PC and that wouldn't be until Christmas so i get alot of money.

But thanks again for all tips and ideas i really appriciate it :D

Guest BlackFly

noob question here:

would a macbook pro work?

Guest BoobManReub

noob question here:

ARMA isn't a mac game, but using bootcamp you could launch it. The problem comes with dedicated graphics cards and shizzle inside of that mac that I know nothing about personally. A friend of mine tried using his Mac (a big'un) and it didn't run too well, because the stuff inside it decides it doesn't want to be used to run ARMA. Basically I wouldn't recommend it. Go PC

Guest BlackFly

noob question here:

ARMA isn't a mac game, but using bootcamp you could launch it. The problem comes with dedicated graphics cards and shizzle inside of that mac that I know nothing about personally. A friend of mine tried using his Mac (a big'un) and it didn't run too well, because the stuff inside it decides it doesn't want to be used to run ARMA. Basically I wouldn't recommend it. Go PC

Did a little bit of research AND….. I agree. :(

A few other people had tried, and failed, with the same computer as mine. It pains me but it looks like this is farewell, for now, to DayZ.

Best of luck to all you survivors!

Guest The Nightmare

I dont like building systems all that shit scares me.