Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:49
Sign in to follow this  
Ironcrow92

I still can't join! Anyone help?

I don't know what all this means! I have been whitelisted and I have downloaded everything this site has told me to! What is all this and how can I fix it? Is it because it is on my B: hard drive?

This is what I get when I try to log in:

Files "B\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP\bb_oa_female.pbo", "B:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP\addons\dayz.pbo", "B:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP\addons\dayz_anim.pbo", "B:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP\addons\dayz_code.pbo", "B:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP\addons\dayz_communityassets.pbo", "B:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP\addons\dayz_equip.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Guest Alfie

Have you installed the 1.2.3v3 patch yet?

Also how are you joining the servers?

If that doesnt work, launch the Arma 2 OA beta launcher. Go to Expansions. Make sure that only @DayZRP and arma files are enabled. Go to multiplayer. Filter DayZRP and win.

Well it's not showing that mess of a message any more!

But now it just says:

you were kicked off the game.

If that doesnt work, launch the Arma 2 OA beta launcher. Go to Expansions. Make sure that only @DayZRP and arma files are enabled. Go to multiplayer. Filter DayZRP and win.

I have done all that. I will try now that I have done the patch! Thanks.

Yeah, still saying:

You were kick off the game.

I am whitelisted so that's not it. I got:

Application:

Your application has been accepted.

You are whitelisted with the following GUID:(Not going to show my GUID)

Are you sure your GUID is correct?

I'm going to go for now, I will check this later. Maybe it will fix it's self.

Are you sure your GUID is correct?

Yeah, every number and letter! Well I used DayZ Commander to find it out. Is there some other way to work it out? Maybe it was given to me wrong or something!

Dayz Commander is the devil...only good for updating. But that should have been the correct one.

Dayz Commander is the devil...only good for updating. But that should have been the correct one.

Then what could be the thing that is stopping me? It keeps on saying:

You were kicked off the game.

I've not even been on the server ones and I have no Warning Level so it's not for any reason like that.

Maybe get on TS help desk. Have someone watch you log in..it gives a kick message so we can what the problem is. I am at work and cant do it myself.

its cool i had this dissable your dayz expansion :) i got this when i first tryed to get on i take it you used to use dayz commander ?

Arma2_OA_2013_09_06_17_11_30_93.png

Ok, I've tried some stuff and non of it has worked! My Expansions look like the one above but it still tells me:

You were kicked off the game. (or something like that)

I'm stuck! Next I will try getting on the TS Help Desk.

You can try this:

1. Delete the whole @DayZRP folder from your Arma II OA directory

(Delete it permanently)

2. Download the DayZRP installer (1.2.3v2)

3. Download the patch

4. Install them

5. It should work now

6. ???

7. Profit

I tried what you said GlitchyV2 and it worked like a dream! Thanks! :) I can now log in! I even found a bike! The bike ran out of fuel and I ended up getting eaten by zombies but life really...well...unlife...

But anyway, thanks again! :D

I tried what you said GlitchyV2 and it worked like a dream! Thanks! :) I can now log in! I even found a bike! The bike ran out of fuel and I ended up getting eaten by zombies but life really...well...unlife...

But anyway, thanks again! :D

No problem, happy to help! :D