Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 02:15
Sign in to follow this  
NikoSalmon

Been waiting 4 days!

(Just to say this is in the right category because it is about joining)

Hello, I have not so recently now applied to be white listed and I do see moderators and the owner posting within the time and I have still had no reply on my white list app and I am starting to think they forgot me :(. I have been checking for at least a email of somebody to tell me and I have tried joining and got the white list kick. So I was wondering how long did it take you? Or how long should it take? I just need some form of explanation please!

Thanks!

Whitelist applications are on hold, Admins sort them in their own free time, expect a long wait. Feel free to join in on forum discussions though, it can help you get to know the clans and people in Dayzrp and if you are active you are more likely to be whitelisted.

Hello Niko, the staff have a lot of whitelist applications to get through so patience is key here. The whitelist applications are currently on hold I believe however active members and donors (with incredible applications) will get their applications looked at sooner. So the rule of thumb here is stay active, get to know the community and enjoy your time on the forums; there is alot to learn <3

Best of luck also to your app

If the whitelist applications are still backed up, and to the best of my knowledge that tends to be most of the time, four days isn't really that long of a waiting time. When I applied two/three months ago it took me two weeks to get whitelisted because of just how many people were trying to join. I get the feeling you're going to be in the same situation.

Be sure to check the "whitelist" page regularly to see whether or not you're whitelisted. You're not going to be sent an email telling you whether you are or are not, I don't believe we do that.

I hope this clears things up! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a private message. I would recommend you browse the forums in the meantime as to learn a bit about the game/community so you don't go around asking the same questions everyone else does.

Good luck!

Thanks for the posts it helped me out a lot, I just wondered because I thought I might have been declined without knowing, but anyways thanks! I will prepare for the worst and expect a wait of 2 months.

And also Frayzies apologies I just looked on the forums now and have seen like 4 people saying the same thing as I did, I probably should have checked them out sorry I will be sure to do that next time.

Thanks for the posts it helped me out a lot, I just wondered because I thought I might have been declined without knowing, but anyways thanks! I will prepare for the worst and expect a wait of 2 months.

And also Frayzies apologies I just looked on the forums now and have seen like 4 people saying the same thing as I did, I probably should have checked them out sorry I will be sure to do that next time.

It's completely understandable that you're curious, however its such a great gamemode and community! its really worth the wait my friend :)

Sign in to follow this