Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 00:31
Sign in to follow this  
ArcticBlender

Clan suggestion (lack of Chernarussians)

Hey, i'm looking for a Chernarussian clan does anyone have any good suggestions.

And also i think there is to many "foreign" groups in Chernarus everywhere you go it's Americans, British even Mexicans. I think it's really annoying because i don't see why foreign people would go to Chernarus there isn't much there.

Regards - Egor Zharkov

Well if you are looking for a Chernarussian clan there is always, oh I don't know, the Chernarussian Liberation Front? I hear they have a few people nowadays.

Anyway this should be in the free agent thread.

And also i think there is to many "foreign" groups in Chernarus everywhere you go it's Americans, British even Mexicans. I think it's really annoying because i don't see why foreign people would go to Chernarus there isn't much there.

Some of us are stranded here. Plus its good to check the backstories or even ask the foreigners why they are here in chernarus. But I do agree I'd like to run into more chernorussians.

Some of us are stranded here. Plus its good to check the backstories or even ask the foreigners why they are here in chernarus. But I do agree I'd like to run into more chernorussians.

Yes but i dont get how so many people are stranded in Chernarus, here is some reasons. 1) It's really small. 2) I doubt there is a lot of air traffic above Chernarus, and 3) There wouldn't be alot of tourist in Chernarus. And all the Americans already left Chernarus after the War.

Chedaki

CLF

A few others contain Chernorussians but yeah the majority of clans are foreign.

The Chedaki clan isn't a real Chernarussian group, i joined them a few days ago and already left. They are recruiting everyone even British marines and people that don't even have a Chernarussian name. I asked the leader if he knew what CSR stood for and he didn't even know and then i asked them if they actually know anything about the Chedaki Story, most of them haven't even played Arma 2.

For me the were a bunch of amateurs

P.S I applied yesterday to CLF but no Answer yet tough ;)

Well tourists I don't understand unless its the usual plane crash outside in sea or whatever. Military you could sort of understand if NATO sent in forces to quarantine and some were then stuck with no way out.

I do understand though and I have to admit RPing with cherno russians is cool. I suggest CLF for you mate always been helpful to me and made a good roleplay.

Guest Shākya

This should be in the free agents section. CLF are by far the biggest Chernarussian group but getting in might be hard as they have a strict recruitment process. Other than that I can't really think of anymore Chernarussian clans.

I aggre everyone is a) stranded as milltary or b) just found them selves here by a plane crash or boat crash only a few people lived here in chernarus!

Guest Icy

I think it's really annoying because i don't see why foreign people would go to Chernarus there isn't much there.

Vacation, visiting family, go for buissiness, passing by on the way to another place...

There are many reasons for people to be in Chernarus, without being from a plane crash or a military force!

People often forget that we only see a region of Chernarus. To me it doesn't represent what the rest of Chernarus is like. I can see people going on holiday to Chernarus. It has history and culture like any other country.

Yes but i dont get how so many people are stranded in Chernarus, here is some reasons. 1) It's really small. 2) I doubt there is a lot of air traffic above Chernarus, and 3) There wouldn't be alot of tourist in Chernarus. And all the Americans already left Chernarus after the War.

Chedaki

CLF

A few others contain Chernorussians but yeah the majority of clans are foreign.

The Chedaki clan isn't a real Chernarussian group, i joined them a few days ago and already left. They are recruiting everyone even British marines and people that don't even have a Chernarussian name. I asked the leader if he knew what CSR stood for and he didn't even know and then i asked them if they actually know anything about the Chedaki Story, most of them haven't even played Arma 2.

For me the were a bunch of amateurs

P.S I applied yesterday to CLF but no Answer yet tough ;)

Well it seems like they tarnished my old clan's name pretty fuckin' well, didn't they?

This fucking blows.

Guest Grumby

WallteriH's post was pointing to his signature. National Party or NAPA are another Chernorussian clan you may be interested in.