Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:20
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BIG_G_WANABE

BRUCE STONE the ghost!!!

Guest BIG_G_WANABE

im BRUCE STONE i was a secret agent for the uk government and was also in the army beforehand i was used for special missions were being discreet and not leaving a trace or being caught were essential.My main skills are being a ghost being able to hide and vanish with no trace im also an excellent hand to hand combat man and hold records for longest sniper shots @ 2.3 miles.after leaving employment i moved to a log cabin in the wilderness of cherno to prevent threats against my life were iv been hiding till now,but with food getting hard to find im having to venture to were people are surviving the apocolipse.im a very weary person but once i get to know and trust you i will be your friend for life and help any way i can i try to avoid violence at all costs as thats all my life has been so far, so i maybe be friends with you and one of your enemy's but this doesnt mean ill double cross you ill always be loyal and discreet unless im stabbed in the back then i will make that persons life a living hell. TLDR im a very trustable brilliant ally but a very big mistake on your behalf if you betray me. look forward to meeting you all :)[/i][/font]

Maybe our characters could meet and know eachother i too am a British secret service agent in game

Guest BIG_G_WANABE

i look forward to it voodoo :) and naury42 as it says im very discreet and untrustworthy untill i meet someone and get to know them :D my rp has allready begun lol

We are most definitely not related.

lol i to can confirm we are of no relation to my knowledge :)

Sign in to follow this