Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 17:45
Deer Isle Purge
TODAY | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 15 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Toorrik

Weird things you enjoy.

Guest Otmel Strangler

I use to be a leader of a TV Smashing Cult.

Does that count?

In my teens I was part of a lodge called "The Black Cauldron", where we congregated under the cover of darkness on secret locations to drink coffee in the candlelight. We refered to the events as black masses, and talking about it to outsiders was strictly forbidden. If you told somebody by accident, the latter was forced to start attending.

We also gathered at ponds to sacrifice bread to wild fowl (ducks, predominantly).

I enjoy the Clicking sound some doors make hen you open them, I often open these multiple times, just for the sound.

I like to glue myself to a chair. To see how Glued I can be.

The weirdest thing I do is lube up toads using Trench-foot cream and then slide them down my chest to my belly button to be honest.

I suppose I'm not a very weird guy...

The weirdest thing I do is lube up toads using Trench-foot cream and then slide them down my chest to my belly button to be honest.

I suppose I'm not a very weird guy...

I do it every morning keeps me smelling nice and fresh and ready for a day of toad watching.

Were you one of the guys singing the song "Im so glued" in teamspeak? :P

No, he's not one of the OG (Original Gluers).

I like to sometimes dress up in very eccentric outfits while I'm home alone and feeling bored. I sometimes make up survivor-esk gear and stuff from my own tools and clothes I have laying around, or sometimes I just go closet browsing and put on what ever I feel like how ever I feel like. Sweater coiled on one arm, dress as a scarf, two pairs of pants, finger less sock gloves, just whatever, where ever.

It's really fun, especially when you get an unexpected visitor when you look like someones crazy uncle

When I'm home alone and bored I put on music and dance and lip sing the lyrics imagining I was actually performing. :D

ba9c6966de.jpg

that is all.

- Totally Normal picture -

that is all.

That isn't weird Tamaster, not by a long stretch.

What if I told you I laughed cos he looks grumpy and I'm trying to think up a good red panda name for him

What if I told you I laughed cos he looks grumpy and I'm trying to think up a good red panda name for him

Not even close to weird :D

His name should be... Sir Geoffrey the Second

I enjoy the smell of gasoline.

Same. I think it's because I'm aways near the damn stuff.

Guest Nath

Were you one of the guys singing the song "Im so glued" in teamspeak? :P

No, he's not one of the OG (Original Gluers).

Dey all wanna be an og

2 minute noodles with Nutella is so bloody tasty but all my workmates give me weird looks when I eat it at work. :c