Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 04:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Toorrik

Weird things you enjoy.

egg

Edited by Frisia
egge

Whenever i stretch, I always make these weird noises sounding like camels mating.

I like chewing on Metal for some reason.

My trashcan has a vew cans in it all ripped into tiny pieces.

Also im biting my old ID card all day cause i got new one.

I have good teeth.

I do sort of the same thing. Except it's not metal just plastic or paper.

I like placing both of my legs behind my head because I'm that flexible!

Whenever I get a boba tea I always spit the tapioca balls at my son through the straw. Mom of the year.

Whenever I get a boba tea I always spit the tapioca balls at my son through the straw. Mom of the year.

Yes.

Jesus christ, 10/10

Guest John Le Bear

I like to find a good tree and use it as a scratching post.

BEA-01-WF0011-01P.JPG

If I go to Mc Donalds I always Dip my Chicken Nuggets in my Strawberry Milkshake.

If I go to Mc Donalds I always Dip my Chicken Nuggets in my Strawberry Milkshake.

Fries in hot chocolate is better.

People getting shot and/or killed in other ways captured on video, crime scene pics of dead people also nice, specially carcrashes and drug overdose. Fun to watch :)

I really don't want to say it....

Guest John Le Bear

People getting shot and/or killed in other ways captured on video, crime scene pics of dead people also nice, specially carcrashes and drug overdose. Fun to watch :)

Im guessing you visit best gore a lot?

Im guessing you visit best gore a lot?

It happens to have a spot in my most visited list :P

When i am bored i like to chew plastic alot and also i like crashing cars.The adrelaline from crashes are soooooo good.

I enjoy driving over the speed limit :) and showing up to all of my classes one minute late

Tell me again why that's weird :P

I use to be a leader of a TV Smashing Cult.

Does that count?

NqjIxBY.gif

I don't know what's weirder.

It happened during the early 2000s when people were slowly switching to digital TVs.

People were leaving them on the side of the road to be collected. We decided to take a few. We then took them to the desert with two other friends. Taking turns, we hit them with a sledge hammer; sometimes making statements about how TV wasted our childhood.

This went on for a few weeks each time more people would join in. After a month we had 12 people and were smashing around six TVs.

Two months latter my co-founder's girlfriend became pregnant (even though she was on the pill.) Our focus then turned to her pregnancy.

Guest Alfie

I love marmite on biscuits, doesn't matter what biscuit. (thank you Gingee for telling me to have it)

Also marmite and cheese on toast, I don't like just cheese on toast, only if marmite is with it.

Before i go to bed i plug in my headphones to my Ipod, go to youtube, and listen to songs, and pretend like im on a stage in front of all my friends and people i know, and play air guitar why lip singing the lyrics, i literally form the correct note shapes because playing guitar is one of my hobbies :D