Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 01:01
Sign in to follow this  
Toorrik

Weird things you enjoy.

Post something that you really enjoy that you think other people wouldn't. This thread is PG rated, lets keep it that way.

I like to eat slightly stale crisps.

I go around my house with my Airsoft guns looking for people even thou I know I'm alone.

I do this all the time.

Sometimes when I am alone I pretend I'm a cat and follow my cats around the house, meowing and headbutting them.

Sometimes when I am alone I pretend I'm a cat and follow my cats around the house, meowing and headbutting them.

I said weird things that you think only you do. We all do this. Everyone that owns a cat will one day pretend to be one and imitate it.

Guest Brāy

I like to eat dry weetabix with a drink obviously :P

You monster. How do you live with yourself?

Its hard you know, my mouths just so dry.

Occasionally, I enjoy raw noodles as a light snack. Don't knock it until you try it.

I said weird things that you think only you do. We all do this. Everyone that owns a cat will one day pretend to be one and imitate it.

This

I don't do anything weird, therefor the thing I do wierd is not doing anything wired and since the majority do so eep ethibg wired and I don't its werd. Get it?

I don't do anything weird, therefor the thing I do wierd is not doing anything wired and since the majority do so eep ethibg wired and I don't its werd. Get it?

Quoting so you cannot edit those mistakes out.

"the majority do so eep ethibg wired and I don't its werd." - Ethan 2013

Guest Icy

Weird things I do... Maybe eating cereal with coca-cola(or pepsi) instead of milk?

Weird things I do... Maybe eating cereal with coca-cola(or pepsi) instead of milk?

That's not actually as weird as you think. I'm sure I know of a few people that do it too or use Water.

Guest Icy

That's not actually as weird as you think. I'm sure I know of a few people that do it too or use Water.

Friends and family told me it's disgusting! I think that many people do all the stupid/weird stuff I do. I'm not special :( *hops away on a pogo stick, crying*

Friends and family told me it's disgusting! I think that many people do all the stupid/weird stuff I do. I'm not special :( *hops away on a pogo stick, crying*

Well it is weird, but it seems more normal than you think. To me at least. People eating cereal with water. That shit cray. At least Pepsi has flavour.

Sometimes...just sometimes, if I'm bored/frustrated when the internet is being a dick...I'll crawl around on all fours and bark...especially when people are in the house, that's even better

I go around my house with my Airsoft guns looking for people even thou I know I'm alone.

I'm like this but slightly more hardcore, I kept a hatchet in my room for a year and any time I was home alone I would wander around the house with it.

Guest WaltteriH

I like legless Thai-chicks that are called Jizz.

Well after getting broken into and burgled then waking up going downstairs and disturbing the burglars, then chasing them down (there was 3 of them) catching one of em and breaking his arm before the police turned up, I now sleep with a 2 foot machete tucked into the side of the bed, not sure if that's weird or just plain self preservation, god help the missus if she wakes me one night cause I might do an Oscar on her

Cold pizza.

that's not weird at all I sometimes order extra pizza just so I can have the extra the next morning for breakfast cold

Quoting so you cannot edit those mistakes out.

"the majority do so eep ethibg wired and I don't its werd." - Ethan 2013

DAMN YOU IPHONE!!!!!!