Server time (UTC): 2019-10-17, 21:56
Sign in to follow this  
Jamess

Whitelist Queue

Your current estimated place in queue: 6/657

Hello everyone once again im asking another question very sorry! But I was just wondering if this is good or bad my position in the waiting line. Am I the 6th player to be answered or? I am very confused. Hope I don't have to wait 657 players. I recently just donated as well! Thanks guys for all the help that you've been giving me!

6/____ is very good! When I joined I was 6th and got a response within 24hrs. Just hold tight!

Consider yourself lucky!

I have been waiting about 3 days now i think and i am 208th on the list!

Oh well i am positive that it will be worth the wait!

Hope to see you guys in game when mine gets reviewed aswell. :)

Guest Kjordy

Yeah that's good man, I'm 4th at the moment, hopefully see you in game!

Your current estimated place in queue: 6/657

Hello everyone once again im asking another question very sorry! But I was just wondering if this is good or bad my position in the waiting line. Am I the 6th player to be answered or?

You are the 6th in queue, which means you will be the 6th answered. Position is likely to change depending on other applicants and their whitelist quality/Donations, But looks like you will be in soon if your application was good.

its very good i applied yesterday and donated a little and was put into 206th then when i checked i was in 3rd and got in the lower your number the better, i got pretty lucky on how fast i got in youll be there soon

Donors / good apps steps ahead of the non-donors / bad apps.

Cool. Hopefully I'll be playing with ya'll soon then!

Im confused as well, i was 77th and then i went up to 112th or something like that?

why? :o

Im confused as well, i was 77th and then i went up to 112th or something like that?

Because someone donated or wrote a better app.

Basically the queue is a constant moving thing. People that have a really big application, and people that donated are put in front of the rest, and both of these do not guarantee that you will get accepted. Your question is answered, and there is a lot of whitelist threads on the forum already, so I am closing this one, if you still have any questions feel free to PM me.