Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:11

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dywa

Female skins

Guest Dywa   
Guest Dywa

I'd like to raise an issue about female camouflage skins.

I couldn't use ghillie or camo-clothing on female character in the past, I wonder if that's still the case today.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but there's no camo/skin in the donation shop or in game that would be suitable for female characters, which I think should be fixed asap, server player base is getting bigger every day, and it would be great to give female part of the community an opportunity to play female characters without sentencing their character to civilian clothes for life.

Thanks in advance

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

I agree on that.

Zoarial    0

From my understanding an i may be wrong or out of date, but atm female skins are not implemented because rocket didn't add them. The Rmod that was suggested a while back i belive would have allowed for it but that would have required 800+ people to download a client side app to play the game so it was noy implemented.

As for female skins i run around as a female because you are more pro with it on :)

Tomeran    3

As for female skins i run around as a female because you are more pro with it on :)

Amagawd a gurl! have all mai stuff!1

And I agree, this is badly badly needed. Should've been thought of the moment you got to choose between male and female gender, really.

From what I heard though, it wont be available until standalone.

Rolle    2444

There are no female skins available because there simple are none. There are only civilian female models in ArmA2 and these do not work well in DayZ (cannot go prone or run normally, only walk or sprint).

Livs    0

Yeah Rolle and I tested the female skins already. As he said, you can't sprint, go prone or even use weapons with them, making them completely useless. It sucks, but lets hope Rocket adds skins to the standalone.

Guest Dywa   
Guest Dywa

I'd like to thank everyone for replying!

Hopefully we will see working female skins in near future!!