Server time: 2017-08-24, 10:44

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Very Ape

The Woes of a Bambi

Guest Very Ape   
Guest Very Ape

Hello, I'm looking for a friendly group! Or perhaps just a friend.

I spawned near Solnichy, full of optimism and hope that I could be a great person in this new, different server. So, I ran along the coast to Berezino. My efforts to find a weapon there were wasted. I shed my own blood to get to the supermarket-- empty tin cans were my reward. The first gun I held was later, at the Trade Post. A group of friendly European folk gave me the AK, but refused to let me follow them out of the Trade Post.

I went on to explore Chernarus in an ATV I found nearby, and spotted a plume of smoke rising in the distance. I followed it, and happened across a survivor who, frankly, scared the crap out of me. I dived to the ground and begged for mercy, but in his thick eastern-European accent he declared his friendly intentions. I got up, we chatted, but again I was refused companionship.

Shortly after, I sought out shelter in the woods, where I could cook my meat and perhaps find a pond. A faint red light through the trees caught my eye, and my hopes of finding a companion in this apocalyptic wasteland were renewed. I left my ATV behind, preferring to approach on-foot as to not attract too much attention. I wanted to assess the situation. I approached, and saw the factory near Polona. I was thankful, and threw all caution to the wind. I ran over to the gates, almost giddily, and saw two survivors scurrying about. I declared my friendly intentions for the third time tonight.

But then fear.

From them, and from I. They tried to turn me away, telling me they "didn't want any trouble." I could see the two of them running for their UAZ despite my insistence that I was friendly, that I simply wanted a ride or at the very least a drink of water. They ran, still. The car doors slammed and I watched them take off.

I leveled my sights on them, my finger on the Comms button. I was about to rob them. But I stopped, realizing how little time I'd spent in the server, how little it would take for me to completely lose sight of my ideals.

So, yeah, I need a friend. I'm going insane-- And I'm pretty damn thirsty.

deadenddan    0

The world of Chernarus can be a very hostile place, both in conflict and in companionship, my friend. If you are so interested there are others on the server with the same intentions as you. If your intentions stick to survival, and not domination, I will be more than happy to link up with you and seek out these other like-minded survivors.

(Just PM me for a location/times/best way to contact.)

ionize    0

I am also looking for companions, and judging by the level of roleplay put into your post, I think we would go well together :)

Guest Very Ape   
Guest Very Ape

I'm glad not everyone on this server are lone wolves driving me ever closer to the brink of insanity! :D

I'd be glad to team up with you, I'll drop y'all a PM and maybe the four of us could meet up.

hangman    0

go to the safehouse, ill guess you find more people with your attitude then in any other place :)

Guest Very Ape   
Guest Very Ape

go to the safehouse, ill guess you find more people with your attitude then in any other place :)

Is that still even operational? I'd read that it'd been taking over my bandits who kill on sight!

Vegas    0

Is that still even operational? I'd read that it'd been taking over my bandits who kill on sight!

Yes, of course its up and running. Only time by time there are few who come and cause chaos, but soon or later they are dead or gone.

hangman    0

as i see it there are times when no one has time to guard it, then random people come and "claim" it, but in between this situations it seems running pretty well

Tomeran    3

Hello Very Ape! You'd be more then welcome at the safe house, but at times the place is not living up to its name.(or so I've heard, I've been gone the last two days)

Usually however, in most evenings, the place is manned by assigned guards and we keep it safe. We are also taking action to prevent more bandit assualts and hopefully the attacks will decrease. So yes, it is not as safe as huddling into the forest alone, but at least here you'll meet plenty of new people! And you'll have all the supplies you need.

The Ghost    0

I will help you poor bambi by being your friend, as long as you don't go insane on me xD

HAHAHA! :'D

Guest Very Ape   
Guest Very Ape

In an attempt to fill the void left by loneliness, and to vent my criminal urges in a productive and harmless way, I've decide to form a clan called the Justiciars, with the intention of robbing as many bandits as I can find.

It seemed like the server was lacking a group of crazy bandit-hunting zealots.