Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:09

Sign in to follow this  
Osaka

Пруд (Prud) medical station on RP1

Osaka    15

Hello All,

I finally started the medical station I wanted to have.

It's a non-profit, care for all medical station next to the docks on the west side of Lake Prud, also known as Пруд.

I hoard supplies to the tent all the time, mostly cooked meat, bloodbags, painkilles, morphine, water bottles and other healing items I find.

There is also some ammo stored I don't need, but in theory there is nothing to get but healing items.

It's free for all, the station is for the weak and those in need of assistance when they can't get that.

And for those who don't get the concept of sharing and caring;

Remember, don't just plunder it. Be considerate, take what you need, not what you can carry.

Bandits have no chance for good loot here, since whatever you find here can easily be taken from any hospital.

The reason I started this place is because there is no hospital even remotely near the lake.

~Do no harm.

Rolle    2444

Sounds like a great idea, will drop by later today.

Osaka    15

Great, I hope this will be a success. :)

DunnZ    0

I'm here, but it's kinda empty. o_o, might be you I saw running towards Stary in camo clothing?

Osaka    15

yeah that was me, I was running back and forth with stuff.

It's only one tent so far, and collecting some tank traps and wire kits to make it more of a structure.

But hey, you have to start somewhere.

I'm going to find more "buildings" and wire kits sandbags and whatnot to make it look more like a base.

But every base starts with one tent :)

I'm on my way back to Elektro and Cherno to gather more stuff.

If you happen to be there now, just help yourself to whatever you need :)

Guest Vulcan   
Guest Vulcan

In my series I might make it my job to go check it out! Sounds like a cool place to be if I would like to help people out. :D

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

Its a great idea and very brave of you. I will come by here tonight, i hope i'll see you Osaka!

Drop some things off to =)

Guest Obvious   
Guest Obvious

Guess I should be reflling my tents as well ;)

Leviathan    0

I will drop you some med stuff every time i stride by :) Usually i carry more than I need. Keep it up!

Osaka    15

I just found out tents can become full. The first one is loaded, so going to find more tents and anything to make it look like a base.

busy busy busy.

Osaka    15

Set up a second tent now filled with all sorts of stuff.

If you happen to find tents and fortification material you don't need, Just drop them off and I'll be sure to make a nice base of operations.

It's getting dark now. Time to get moving and get those fires started.

Nothing beats a nice can of beans near a kindling bonfire at night.

Lay back have a steak and forget about the problems in the world.

Osaka    15

Second day of having a base. People have come and gone. The steak was fairly popular as all those are constantly taken.

I'm trying to get more tents and fortification done, and it's growing steadily.

I even found antibiotics. just one. you never know when you get that nasty zombie cough.

~do no harm

ionize    0

Great idea, and good initiative! I am not the only one appreciating this, I'm sure :)

Osaka    15

Dont the barb-wire etc get deleted every now and then by the server ?

probably, but it's the only thing I can use to make it look "stronghold" like.

Sure I can hoard tents and make it look like a camping zone, but I found two tents so far, I'll add any tent I'd find because the two I placed so far are both nearly full.

So I spend my time looking for tents and anything else I can find to make it look better.

If you find anything, just drops it in the tents and I'll make something out of it. :)

Osaka    15

Suddenly I found a Bizon PP-19 SD and a M4A1 in my tent. No idea who put them in, but um....thanks!

I don't really need any of these weapons.

So if you feel fancy with any of these, just take them, as we generally just stock meds, not weapons.

I also found a military flashlight. same tent.

Take them while their hot... or... before the bandits make it up here first.

If you take anything and feel good about it. You may store things you want to give away, especially tents and fortification goods are very welcome right now.

Seeya around in Camp Prud!

Osaka    15

We have 4 tents now.

Time to refill the supplies.

However, I'm not sure if it's a bug or major trolls, but the fortification seems to disappear a lot. yesterday I placed down a new barbed wire fence, and this morning it was gone.

It's probably just alpha bugs, and the server restarts tend to destroy a lot, but if you are there, don't try to take down the hedgehog tank traps, they will not be added to your inventory, so stealing them is useless, they will be gone.

I'm going to have a hard time keeping up fences this way. I hope there's a way to keep them saved and not have to replace them every day.

Osaka    15

I recently got robbed a lot, I can't keep up the maintenance for this station all by myself. I also have a life it seems.

So expect the tents to disappear, get looted a lot, and not restocked daily.

As for bandits, just leave me alone for once. You don't need 11 bloodbags, let me keep the medical items, and take my gun, I don't really need it anyway.

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

Its so disrespectfull towards the medics. We doing such great thing for the server and get shit back to you as thanks.

Im not blaming all of you, its many good and many bad ones out there. Just please show some kindness once..

Zed    0

They're bandits. What do you expect. I tried arguing logically with one last week, dismantling each of his arguments one after another but it was like he was talking a different language.

I'm quite surprised at some people joining RP servers when they have so little concept of RPing. Maybe pissing off those who are trying to be decent to all is how they get their kicks. I don't know, I can't comprehend that mindset.

Guest Neppari   
Guest Neppari

I'm quite surprised at some people joining RP servers when they have so little concept of RPing.

They're just poor folk that can't handle the heat on publics/other hives, so they come here acting all cool and robbing people in the safety of the 'no-KOS-act' (that would be in effect on publics and other hives)

Osaka    15

It's the usual bandit behaviour, they want you to drop everything you have, and start running. Not really a new tweak in this story, just the same RP over and over, like a carefully executed script.

They are so damn afraid it's not even funny anymore. SO much "KOS" reports I see. Most of them end up being completely according to rules, after they fought for their ban to be lifted.

Are we seriously going to roleplay like this any longer? I seem to think that everytime you kill someone, you are banned, and you have to get on the forums to face your own court sentence and find evidence of your innocence.

Because of this bandits keep themselves to strict scripts as it comes to rules.

"Drop your stuff" "warn with 5 seconds" "write it to text" "final warning" "OK to kill"

Anything within this is ignored as it is not manditory. Trying to debate your needs and a medic is useless. They keep ignoring anything from the outside scripts. just blindly following rules and rules alone.

That is getting a bit boring.

I don't even try to gather a vehicle anymore. Those are hunted for like hawks.

And the weird thing is, the one being robbed is not even allowed to defend him/herself until they are being shot at, which means it's too late.

So "meet bandits" "just drop crap" "do as they say" they will not roleplay, just execute a rule script.

And I refuse to shoot at players, even when I tell them that.

I'm a medic, stop pointing 6 different types of guns at me, I will not shoot regardless. The gun I carry is to deal with zeds, nothing else.

Rolle    2444

Well, they don't know that. If you had an actual medic skin, that would help. Hopefully in standalone :)

Osaka    15

I would love to have a medic skin. That might help.