Server time: 2018-08-14, 09:01 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Otmel Strangler

Do you listen to music while playing?

Guest Malcolm

I don't listen to music. Why?

1. Because it would interrupt radio chatter.

2. Because it blocks my IG sound.

Guest Robert Ventrix

No music, I feel it takes away from the game!

Yeah, this:

[video=youtube]

I used to actually blast it out ICly. It's how you know the RedCoat Bus is comin', y0. Plus, I usually just plough through my surroundings. I never needed to be aware of them.

Guest ArcticStarling

Bit of Linkin Park is always nice

Guest Astycc

DayZ, no. Games like BF3 & CS;S/GO, yes.

I would reccomend Savant - Carmageddon 2013

I don't listen to music in game. Just the thought of RPing with someone and music fluffing around in the background doesn't sit well with me. Anyway nothing like benny hilling when running from zombies.

Yes, if I'm out on my own. I like to think my character found a walkman or something and listens to that when he's out on his own. When in a city or dealing with someone else, he pulls off the headphones and makes sure he's aware of what is around him. How would he power this music playing device? He carries a car charger along with him. So if he ever finds a car that will start up, he can charge it up before moving on.

Playing DayZ? No. Hearing everything that is going on in-game is pretty damn important.

In everything else though, hell yes. I play a lot of Dota, and I actually find the absence of music distracting. The silence in between game sounds really stands out and I can't focus. I'll listen to anything from metal to classical depending on what I feel like at any given time.

I agree with Sky, sound has to be one of the most important things for me, and I seem to always hear things from miles away before any of my friends do, so music has gotta be a no-no for me.

Plus the fact that alike Sky i'd find it hard to focus, even any type of sound, player's voices in Teamspeak etc are acceptable, but I tried to watch a stream whilst playing the other day and it was unbearable, but Hey-Ho, I suppose it's an advantage on your part to help you get into the mood