Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:46

Sign in to follow this  
vermin_

Random death, KOS(?) durring character creation.

Question

vermin_    0

I logged off in a barn, not far away from a road leading to the TP on RP2 I think. When I was on "Creating Character" I saw a red flash and the countdown when you die. My character died durring character creation when logging back into the game.

I have no clue on whenever i got KOSed, or something random happened. Zeds couldn't have got me this fast (12k blood), and I didn't glitch out since it was in the middle of the barn. When I got back I was on debug island, and when I logged back again I was in Prigarodki with NOTHING, not even a regular backpack.

Can someone look into what happened and ... just maybe reroll my character plase? I understand beta but that was batshit insane what happened.

5 answers to this question

vermin_    0

Sorry, but I realy have no idea.

When I was on "Character cration" bit the screen went red and the countdown from 5 to 1 started. The countdown when you die and are waiting for respawn. When the game finaly loaded me in I was in the debug area with NOTHING on me. I restarted and I was in Prigarodki with still no items, not even the tiny backpack.

I know that the game is in beta and I know all the bugs by heart now and come to accept them... but this was some faul play, and I'm not happy with loosing my stuff due to that. Can something be done, please?

Rolle    2441

But you still had your zombie kills and other stats? If yes then it's a known server bug, should be plenty of threads in this forum describing what you should do to get your gear back.

vermin_    0

Yes, my stats are still visible. The "only" things I don't have are all my items. Could I get the link to any desribtion showing me how to fix the issue?

PS. Sorry for the problem.

Strangelove    0

It is a known bug, it has happened to me quite a few times now. The only thing you can do if you spawn in and insta-die, is go back to lobby and rejoin server. You will spawn on the coast, but if you run back to the area where you last logged out safely, your corpse should be there for you to re-equip.

That being said, someone can ofcourse loot your corpse during the time you are running back to it, so I suggest you always log out a little bit hidden, so noone spots your corspe if this occurs.

I am unsure for how long your corpse will stay, but last time it happened to me it lasted over 50 minutes (the amount it took for me to run).