Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:24
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Donation vehicles

Rolle    2951

Hi there folks.

Since donation vehicles are only 1 time use and still cost quite a lot of money it seems for me to be unfair to get your vehicle destroyed or broken by bandits or bugs.

My idea is to increase the amount of vehicle spawns you get to 3 so you can spawn the vehicle you bought 3 times, BUT - in order to prevent vehicles overflowing the server there will be a 24h cooldown before you can spawn another one.

Sounds reasonable? I bet that will make vehicle a good value like the permanent skins. Thoughts, ideas?

Guest Fabian   
Guest Fabian

2 would be more balanced, think about it, if someone have 3 SUV well hidden? :/

Guest Lunarity   
Guest Lunarity

That's a good idea actually. Hope now You'll get few more donations after applying this ^^

Guest Rambi   
Guest Rambi

Good idea....since SUVs are pretty fugitive creatures -_-

Rolle    2951

It would take 3 days to spawn all 3 of them.

That's a good idea actually. Hope now You'll get few more donations after applying this ^^

It's not about the cash, it's about people losing their hard earned money in a split of a second thanks to a KoSers or invisible alpha walls.

Guest Fabian   
Guest Fabian

It would take 3 days to spawn all 3 of them.

It's not about the cash, it's about people losing their hard earned money in a split of a second thanks to a KoSers or invisible alpha walls.

Well hidden I say! :D

Pepin    0

I like the idea, that's very nice of you Rolle for suggesting that.

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

Yes, good idea. It's really nice for the donors have some extra chance to have their donated car a bit longer :)

Jukki    1

Good idea. I had this idea that instead of 3 time use. Maybe after a week you are allowed to spawn new one, since in week you probaply have allready lost the car.

Guest Lunarity   
Guest Lunarity

I know it's not about the cash. All You're doing for us - players. All this changes and ideas are for better RP and in game feelings on dayzrp servers : )

---

And We'll be able to spawn our gifts - VW Golf 3 times too ? : )

DunnZ    0

It's a good idea, but then again, people shouldn't forget that donations are just that, donations. What you give back is just out of generosity.

LillRoY    0

doesnt matter... the clan with the choppers will find them and steal/destroy them anyways...

Strangelove    0

Thumbs up !

Guest Dr.Duff   
Guest Dr.Duff

I was considering donating to the server, I never even know you got stuff from it because there is no shop with a list of benfits or anything like that I have found.

I like the idea that once a week you can respawn the vehicle, as long as that doesn't duplicate it giving the owner two. The new one should remove the old (even if it's fully operational.)

Either way it's a very generous ammendment and makes me drool at the thought of my own motorcycle :D

Leviathan    0

hm, just a question: is vehicle RESPAWN rate on the server inflkuenced by the overall number of present vehicles? Like: 10 bought ATVs active= no "free" ATV respawn?

Anyway, I'm a bit uneasy about changing the respawn rate of bought vehics. The whole "pay to have" thing might produce a stale, and still hardly recognizable taste of "pay to win". If so, I definitely wouldn't like it.

I understand the frustration of getting bought vehicles destroyed, robbed or bugged.

Additionally, a 3 time respawn per vehic doesn't seem unjustified or over the edge. Just, please, Rolle: continue considering the overall balance of items on the server. As you thoroughly have done until now. :)

just my 5 cents,

cheers!

ionize    0

Yeah, a once a week auto respawn would be good. Also, this could maybe increase the cost of vehicles a bit?