Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:23

Sign in to follow this  
EvilSausages

watch ur backpack at tp

couple of times ive been at trade post and stuff gone missing from backpack either as logging in or when sat by tents just wondering is there a thief in tp or is it just a bug ..lost a cco sd other day turned into a ak74 for some reason like to know anyone else had this

Guest Obvious   
Guest Obvious

Definitely a robber, never heard of such a bug.

ionize    0

If I understand the rules correctly, pickpocketing like this leads to ban, right? Only vehicles are allowed to be stolen in TP, am I right in this assumption?

IsoNeko    0

Nothing is allowed to be stolen at TP.

Anything left unattended for a long period of time* is free loot for anyone to take.

* - Read the rules. It states vehicles cannot be left unattended for more than 2 hours. In reality, you leave them alone for 10 minutes, and they will be gone.

IsoNeko    0

The tents are 'donation' tents. Unless the tent is away from the main parking lot and secured away with someone near it, usually, it's just a donation tent with donated items inside.

If you're unsure if anyone owns it, then ask.

ionize    0

The reason I ask is that I was wondering if it is safe for ME to set up tent and not have it looted :)

IsoNeko    0

If you put up a tent in the TP and leave it unattended, rightfully, you've left the items behind for others to pick up.

If you put up a tent in a hidden area that only you know then you're more likely to have your stuff there for recollection at a later date.