Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:06

Sign in to follow this  
Skansi

Bounty board

Skansi    0

Hello :D

I want to make a Bounty board. The reason for that is to make robbing have a consequence, because right now robbing have no consequence after you have done the crime. Normely in real life you have to be on the run,

I want to do this so people will think twice before they do the crime. Right now robbing is to easy when you are more the 2 or 3 people.

I dont know how to make our bounty board work, but we can fix that later if the idea catches on. :D

Does anyone like this idea?

Clintbet    0

I like the idea, it would be very neat with bounty hunters. However, I can't help to see the issues of this being implemented.

The KoS ratio can possibly increase, and that will give the admins loads of work. And in which scenarios could someone post a name on the bounty, with a justified reason?

I mean, the rules on this server are clear. You break the rules, you face the consequences.

Is the bounty-board supposed to be a way to reach the legit bandits? GLHF :)

Skansi    0

Well the way i see it. when I get robbed I lose all my stuff that's almost the same as getting killed. I would rather die so i can get to one of the big cities so i can gear up again.

But that's my point of view.

Oldman    22

I like the idea, but remember you can't kill them on sight even tho they have a bounty over there heads. You can however let people state their names when entering your building like the outpost at elektro. Or rob them instead when you know its a bandit.

Clintbet    0

Yeah, exactly. So what if someone will get a bounty on their head. They still can't get killed :P

But what if your humanity sinks to less than -1500, you'll automaticly get on the list?

Dergeno    0

"Hey Mr Bandit who just robbed me. Can you please write your name in direct chat so i can add your name to the bounty board?"

good idea - no chance of getting it to work

Guest dem_lyxs   
Guest dem_lyxs

would only work when there are more ways how you can look, eg. it was an old men with ski glases or a female with shades. if there would be a more detailed character editor (like in sims :D) it would be cool with poster like "wanted" and the you can create a model that looks like the bantid. but impossible to implment