Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Osaka

RP1 tradepoint taken over?

Osaka    22

Yesterday [around 22:00 ish CET] I was at the Trading post, just for the first time anyway.

There were a few bandits controlling the entrance, and I had to pay toll. and the trade post was closed?

Some of the [bB] members were guarding the entrance.

I thought the TP was a safezone where no control was taken.

I just went on my way because I didn't really had anything to offer except medical supplies, and I didn't want to get robbed either.

They didn't follow me when I left, but were just roleplaying entrance guards to the TP and demanded toll...?

I'm sure that's all not supposed to happen, but what are the rules again about TP? mount Klen cannot be taken by hostile clans ... right?

To clarify, I'm not accusing anyone, don't have evidence of it all, and don't want to cause any problems either. I didn't ignore them and walked in because I'm roleplaying as well, I used voice to tell that I would leave, and I did.

I probably return sometime once someone can explain what you can and cannot roleplay inside TP on Klen mountain.

The rules are pretty clear as I read them, but this was just something I cannot recall to be either legal or illegal.

Just to start a discussion.

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

Trading Post cant be controlled by Any clan or groups.

Yeah maybe they just role played too. No harm done, but still. This can esculate to missunderstandings and somone might get shot lol

Osaka    22

I know, it's in the rules.

I didn't really had anything to trade at that point, just wanted to look around because I was in the area anyway.

But they were playing fairly serious, and I thought this wasn't really a big issue or anything. I just wanted to ask if they needed medical attention, but they looked like they were doing alright.

Next time I see them demanding toll or telling I cannot enter "their base" because it's closed I'll just record it with FRAPS and confront them.

I was just unsure at that point if it was just right or not.

I don't have problems with people roleplaying as entrance guards, as long as they don't demand things.

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

Put video up, i wanna watch ;)

Osaka    22

Put video up, i wanna watch ;)

This time I didn't record anything, but I will next time. :)

Jij    0

They won't get banned for breaking rule anyway

[BB] Gary    0

Hi i am the [bB] Leader, I have not been playing much past few days but i do go on the forums to browse and to keep up to date with stuff on the server and my clan.

Are you 10000% sure this was [bB] members doing that kind of stuff? The reason i ask is because when i read your post i was actually kind of taken back and in shock a little because since we started the clan we have never done anything like this and in are team speak i have never heard even a discussion about this kinda stuff.

I just want to clarify it was my members, I know they haven't broken any kind of rules but stuff like this i should know about.

Thanks in advance.

Rolle    2956

Need a proof of some kind to take action. It doesn't matter who did it, everyone gets punished equally.

pomp    0

This doesn't even sound like something BB would do. I remember a thread from Pepin discussing putting tolls along the road to the trade post, but back on topic, this doesn't sound like anything BB would do at all.

Jukki    1

Were the guys being serious? They could just been joking. I could not believe it was BB unless the guys were joking. It not uncommon to see "fake robberies" inside tp where people tell others to get out of the car for fun.

Guest Mufloni   
Guest Mufloni

Curious, did anyone of them actually type anything in the direct chat so you could see their names? As it would be easy to claim to be a member of BB via voicechat and never type anything. another possibility is that, someone might want to defame BB clan or get revenge, (all it takes is one pissed of player holding a grudge)

As i can't imagine our guys doing something like that, but then again everyone sometimes do stuff without thinking that far ahead. With video we could easily tell if theyre Really BB members as we can easily tell if the voice belongs to someone from our clan. (Duh)

I was there.

They were indeed BB.

They were also joking.

I believe TheBorg was there as well.

This was just after I had watched over their vehicles while one went for a smoke.

Ironically about 2 hours later they robbed me. nice way to repay a favor huh?

Osaka    22

One line of chat was send by a [bB] some name forgot which one saying "PAY TOLL"

I rememeber the [bB] part but generally didn't care at all at that time.

If they were kidding that's all fine, I just didn't care enough to confront them and reading the rules again at that point to see if they had the right to roleplay there.

I regret that I didn't record anything. Otherwise it would be easier showing this as proof.

I didn't intend to report this otherwise I would have taken this thread to the report area.

Just a discussion on RP'ing without violence inside the TP zone. Afterall they did demand payment for passing, but they didn't rob me or anything.

[BB] Gary    0

Weird question but i am going to ask it anyway, i guess they didn't just type to you they used microphones over direct chat? What kind of accent did they have? Could you tell where they was from?

Thanks in Advance.

a joke or a bully having a laugh at someone elses expense?

Believe you me when i say this, if i find out this was one of my members and as i read deeper into this i feel there has been any misconduct bullying you talk about they will be removed from my clan without a hesitation!

I can guarantee you that. My clan member's know how we do things and what i expect and i would be very Fucking surprised/angry if one of them was stupid enough to even mess around like that.. ( Excuse my Language )

I don't consider breaking any form of server rules no matter how vague they may be a joke..

Regards Gary.

Osaka    22

Two people were talking in an american accent. both male and sounded adult in a deep voice. I kept my presence short and turned around.

There was a gate at the entrance and one of the persons there opened the gate, while another voiced "hey don't do that" And he closed it again.

I was just unsure what was going on, and just chose not to test what they were capable of by ignoring them and just head on inside.

I was headed for berezino from the south and just passed the mountain for the first time.

I was just curious about what was goign on there, and knew it was "the" trade point people talk about so often. And that a lot of crap goes on there despite the rules.

As I am still on my first life on this server I didn't want to get killed regardless of them being punished over it as it doesn't get me my stuff back.

I rather avoid problems with people.

Again, whoever they were, I walked off without any conflicht, so I don't think there is any reason to punish them. And I don't have screenshots or a movie of the incident.

I was just wondering if I missed something in the rules, and it seems now that they weren't allowed to hold the gate at all.

And I'm 100% sure at least one of them had a name starting with [bB] because he used a chatline. The rest was a short voice discussion.

And yet they used ingame voicechat, direct communication.

Jukki    1

Doesnt sound line any Member. I think only wolf was american in the clan. But if they used text chat rolle can easily tell what is happening from the logs

Logics    0

I can confirm that this was not me, and I can also say that I also ran into three guys at the TP gate yesterday who was trying to toll with the gate. I was in the BB Teamspeak at the time and had confirmed that it was not BB, I had even confirmed it in the channel. So this may infact be a complete misunderstanding? But I know for certain that there was a group of around 3 people controlling the gate at TP, they had backed down once I entered anyway.

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

Lets see if Rolle can check those logs and get this over with... would be bad to see BB come out as liars...

Me as a running medic, would like to know who to trust, thats what i mean, not that i have anything against you BB, matter of fact i do like you :P

it was around an hour or so before the super secret ninja early restart. it might have been longer than an hour, i'm not sure.

they said they were BB, and i mentioned about a time Freeman and I robbed a guy.

They knew who Freeman was, saying he was one of their leaders.

they were not American. they had accents. i cant tell if they were British, Aussie, or from NZ.

i don't remember the names, but they had a green UAZ, a white car, and a green car with a lightning bolt on the side near the back of the car. i remember this because i was showing them how my clan logo would show up on the door when i got in. this was right after i had stood guard over the vehicles while

dude went off for a smoke. he was worried about 3 Russian guys messing with the cars and asked me to watch them.

i remember one of the guys asked if someone took a dmr out of one of their vehicles, and one of the guys said they asked someone for it who's name started with a TY or something like that. so whoever took the dmr was one of them.

as for the taking over the TP part, i was there. there were 4 guys around the gate playing with it.

repeatedly raising and lowering it and rolling under it. i think at one point they were trying to hit eachother with it. i was up in the top floor of the bunker on the north side of the gate laughing at their antics.

thats when someone approached the gate, and was told rather jokingly that it's closed and to pay a toll followed by giggles. at which point that person ran off. at no point was the TP closed, and people were coming and going freely.

in my opinion no rules were broken, and it was done jokingly. unfortunately it was taken seriously resulting in this thread.

even though i am a bit butthurt about getting the atv i bought from BB robbed by BB after i guarded vehicles for BB, i will defend them on this one.

Guest Dr.Duff   
Guest Dr.Duff

I was at TP yesterday I can confirm there was indeed a group there with a white car and a green car with a lightnng bolt on it. I heard someone speak in a New Zealand accent at one point.

Hope this is of some help.

Guest Moblos   
Guest Moblos

If this the cars you saying they had, yeah it was the BB for sure.. becouse i was driving twice back and to electro at this time that day, and i was stopped by BB they tried my car and let me go. They had a guy called Anando in TP (patrolling) he open the gate for me too.. This was around.. 2100 UTC maybe, when i was there, the other cars was down the dirt road. It was like only BB around this time and some other randoms.. i drove up to TP with.. pretty new ones with starting gear and civic cloths couldnt been them so Aye... this matter must be solved now becouse having bandits controlling the TP now isnt like THAT great.. aint it?

But i honestly thinks they only role played for fun and was joking around, don't think they would have shot you if you refused pay this toll..

Why taking such risk and what for? consequence will be like whole clan get banned and reseted