Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 34 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Othuyeg

The Church of Brian

This religion will rule both the virtual world and the real one !

Saying something makes more sense than something else is legal where I come from.

If I say Christianity doesn't make sense to me I am allowed to do that.

I'm not bashing anything.

I just forgot how aggressive things get when you say anything at all about religion. It won't happen again.

It was supposed to be a LOL moment. I'm not trying to convert anyone, trust me on that.

Yeah people tend to get up in arms when a religion is bashed.

A new Carrier of the Light has been added to our growing family.

//I get it....Community of Dave from Fallout?

Even better !

I don´t understand all the hate towards this "church of Brian" thing. There are so many weird beliefs and/or apocalyptic prophecies out there which make as much sense as a giant unicorn in the sky blessing believers with a rain of purple glitter :D

I´d love to meet one of you guys some time and have a little chat :)

Butterflies, unicorns, buddhism, christianity... You are all a bunch of loonies. Don't you think it's wiser to spend your time on, I don't know, healing people, instead of consuming mushrooms and praying to non-existant persons?

Butterflies, unicorns, buddhism, christianity... You are all a bunch of loonies. Don't you think it's wiser to spend your time on, I don't know, healing people, instead of consuming mushrooms and praying to non-existant persons?

Mushrooms are good !

Mushrooms are good !

I guess I can't deny that nor blame you for it. I like to keep my mind clean though.

Ofcourse we heal people as much as we can, but we also want to roleplay this aspect of our characters.

Ofcourse we heal people as much as we can, but we also want to roleplay this aspect of our characters.

//It was IC, don't worry. :) My character is just a bit annoyed that his colleagues participate in these escapades.

To be fair though a man named Brian who looks like that could exist. Worshippers of Brian could be dangerous due to their mental instability.

//he will be one of us soon.

Keep dreaming, buddy.

I'll make sure to only use my own needles from now on. I'm afraid of what you might inject me with.

//he will be one of us soon.

Keep dreaming, buddy.

I'll make sure to only use my own needles from now on. I'm afraid of what you might inject me with.

That's what you think....

"Bishop Barbara Tribble"

Oh, no...

Onionjack, Barbara had a ready application for the browncoats today, but it went into the trash can.

Sign in to follow this