Server time: 2019-03-22, 21:10 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Othuyeg

The Church of Brian

Guest Wookiebookie

Haha, I no longer take the 'Hudini Brothers are trolls'-accusations serious, at least not if it comes from a free medic. This seems about as serious as the London Gang Of Death.

Haha, I no longer take the 'Hudini Brothers are trolls'-accusations serious, at least not if it comes from a free medic. This seems about as serious as the London Gang Of Death.

In their defense the Free Medics have nothing along the lines of "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]" in their player-list email remarks like the Hudini brothers do/did. To boot three of the seven Hudini brothers have already been banned, so I think there is still some validity behind the Free Medic's opinion of THB depending on who you're asking.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Ok, I'm just gunna hide under a tree...

// Haha nice idea.

Guest ash

And so the time of reckoning begins...

In their defense the Free Medics have nothing along the lines of "[email protected]", "[email protected]emedicgenocide.com", "[email protected]" in their player-list email remarks like the Hudini brothers do/did. To boot three of the seven Hudini brothers have already been banned, so I think there is still some validity behind the Free Medic's opinion of THB depending on who you're asking.

The Hudini brothers don't exist on this server. For some odd reason they were made out of boredom, and their XML can indeed be seen as trolling. However what doesn't exist cannot be reported.

This Brian clan is probably not going to last like every religious clan. But their religion makes more sense than for instance Christianity.

It also is not a Free Medic subclan, I am not part of this one.

We are not a clan, we are a belief system. We also do not persecute those who are none believers, but we might try to convince you to join brian and bathe in his splendour from time to time.

// oh and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the free medics as Osaka stated

// Yep... The Free Medics finally lost it.

Not...all of them. Just the ones you'll probably encounter out there in Chernarus.

I am still sane...ish

Something new and interesting!

Looks like you got a lot of creativity.

Good luck with this ;)

Guest Wookiebookie

To boot three of the seven Hudini brothers have already been banned

I don't know where you got this info from. One person was banned, for a bullshit reason, even though he was at 0% warning points.

To boot three of the seven Hudini brothers have already been banned

I don't know where you got this info from. One person was banned, for a bullshit reason, even though he was at 0% warning points.

Guys, please, no hate, just love.

//I have never had one to lose. Also, this is not a Free Medic subclan, this is not even a clan. The religion of Brian evolved from simple hallucinations into a belief system through RP.

I can not comprehend this amount of hatered that people have within them.

Well considering many believe in Jedi as a religion irl (when I say many I mean compared to a few hundred, not millions :D ). This is hardly any different. People would probably resort to this level of insanity if society has broken down. It's better than Fallout 3's religion, and the Republic of Dave :P

// I doubt I will be a follower, but good luck to you. It would be interesting to bump into you

Sign in to follow this