Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:18

Sign in to follow this  
LillRoY

1 chopper / clan?

LillRoY    0

Hi!

I was thinking about this thing about the choppers.. It seems that the large clans always got all of the choppers.. and if one get crashed they just wait for the server restart and flying up and finds it again.. it seems a litte bit OP in my POV.. so my suggestion is to make a rule that says 1 chopper max / clan... in someway.. just to make the game a little more balanced.

I may be wrong about this so let me know, it was just a thought ^^

MyStiKzZ    0

Nah :P it is Op, But they deserve it :) Groups who work together well, will always be OP :P Thats just the game :P

LillRoY    0

yeah but its quite boring when one clan can own/scout the whole map.. and not letting other clans/people do the same :P

MyStiKzZ    0

I know :P But its life :) Server Restarts = Crash Sites = Looted by the Choppers and I dont get a look in lol :P But I've come to accept it.

Dergeno    0

I am against any rules who can have what. if a clan manages to hold on to 2 choppers - well played Sir...

Murray    6

Yeah, plus its not always clans who get choppers! Me and 2 other guys I met randomly in Elektro managed to get a chopper fully repaired from near-scrap in the space of about 4-5 hours of hard work, bandit dodging and endless orienteering!