Server time: 2017-08-21, 17:57

Sign in to follow this  
SoWeMeetAgain

Rule Suggestion: guarding stuff (inside TP)

Hello.

Today a clusterfuck situation happened, once again in TP.

I was guarding some fellas body, some pricks came, took stuff and hid the body. I couldn't do anything about it, couldn't shoot them.

Ended up killing them anyways, got a 7 day ban, well worth it. ROW ROW!

So the thing is - here is how I see it:

It was MY body, just as if I would have put an ATV there with the stuff.

If it had been in an ATV they could not have taken it, right?

The rule for the future should be that you can claim stuff that's lying around AND defend your posessions even in the TP, be it in a dead body, in a tent, a vehicle or on the ground.

i was in shoutbox when u asked if u were allowed to guard body and i think zoarial said yes no robbing rule applies in tp aslong as it wasnt the hackers body tough break

Grimzz    0

you and Elis ask in Shoutbox

Rolle answered,"No one can claim a dead body as theirs and guard it. Take the gear and store it somewhere else."

and you still going around telling you are guarding a dead body

even others told you soo many times that you can't

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

What is the diffrence between a body with gear on it and a tent with gear in it?

deathnick    0

I support SoWeMeetAgain suggestion... the funny part is that the guys pushed him to do that,and also if this help, the guy was killed by a bug in the TP zone, and the 2 scavengers over there did everything to get his body hid!!!

Oldman    22

The difference is the location: the trading Post. Never fire in the trading post. People are scared to go there with good gear because of all the incidents.

Yes, Grimzz, that is exactly what I am trying to debate here - to change that rule!

Please tell me of logical reasons why it should remain the way it is.

Grimzz    0

You CANNOT kill other players when:

- You see someone looting a corpse of your friend (does not count as stealing, warn them first)

Trade Post

- No hostile actions inside or around the trade post - that includes 50m zone around the base and the dirt road leading to it. You can rob freely when a player/vehicle gets on the main asphalt road or enters the forest surrounding the TP. No shooting, robbing or stealing from other players inside that zone.

in short..looting dead bodies do not count as stealing,so it is ok to loot dead bodies in TP.and no hostile action in TP,means you cannot do anything.

That is why Rolle told you to take the gear and store it somewhere else.

VERSUz    0

Yeah that what happened today is just an example and i think it's a good example.

It's a worthy suggestion to be as a rule i think.

(especially when you die from a bug :S )

deathnick    0

Well there should be something for the bug deaths, the guy died in TP by a bug, there is a flaw in that rulle about looting bodies and shooting in TP....

TP is a special place that noone shoots right?, but when someone dies in there from a bug anyone can loot him?? thats unbalanced!!!

The rulle about guarding bodies is ok for everywhere around the map, but its not good enought for bug deaths in the TP, its unfair!!!

Guest GimmeZat   
Guest GimmeZat

So... what is the logical difference between a vehicle, tent, body, stuff lying on the ground, in your backpack... in all of these instances it can be taken by a passer-by, why can a body not be guarded?