Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dr.Duff

The Dr will see you now!

Guest Dr.Duff   
Guest Dr.Duff

Hi folks, Dr.Duff here. New to the community and soon new to the server, I got whitelisted today so I'm looking forward to logging in and exploring your map.

I don't plan on playing a hostile character, obviously the name suggests everything. I will be travelling as a medic giving out free treatment to those in need, although of course I will be carrying to protect myself from you pesky banditos out there.

I have been roleplaying since my late teens which shockingly is a long long time ago. I have enjoyed most aspects of roleplay including LARP, table top, and PC based RP games such as SA:MP.

Umm well that's all I can think of right now, nice to be here looking forward to getting to know you all.

Pepin    0

You can join the EMS clan my newcoming friend, there you will be met with other people that share the same interests as you.

Guest Dr.Duff   
Guest Dr.Duff

Thanks Pepin :) I may just do that.

My travels so far have led me to Balota where I met up with Obvious and established a medical supplies tent there which I filled after a couple trips to Cherno (thanks to Nightwish for the tent and xChronicle for the tunes.) Yes we did run all the way to Cherno and back blasting Gangnam style, after an impromptu party at Balota ATC. Not my first choice of music but it was very funny.

A great start to me joining this server, even though I glitched off the ATC balcony and broke my neck :D

Osaka    28

Welcome fellow medic.

I chose...for now.. to be a hermit. Alone on the fields, trying not to be noticed too much.

I was thinking of setting up a permanent medic base somewhere up north, so people can crawl their broken ass over there and get patched up.

But it seems you have found Balota to be your base. good luck out there.

Guest Dr.Duff   
Guest Dr.Duff

Balota isn't my base per say, just the first place I found with friendlies and Obvious was so friendly I felt the need to help boost his camp, hence the medical tent. I'll probably do a coupe more supply runs to Cherno and back then be on my way, depending on what happens.

Osaka    28

If you see a large group of players with skiing glasses, run for your life. It's just a matter of time before you meet us from the BB in the field ;)

Just remember that medics usually carry around medical supplies they will give you for free if you just ask. You don't even have to point a gun at them, just ask for stuff.

Being nice to people sometimes pays off.

Larsson    0

If you see a large group of players with skiing glasses, run for your life. It's just a matter of time before you meet us from the BB in the field ;)

Just remember that medics usually carry around medical supplies they will give you for free if you just ask. You don't even have to point a gun at them, just ask for stuff.

Being nice to people sometimes pays off.

Indeed! Welcome, stranger. We really do need more non-bandit people on the server! :)

Dergeno    0

welcome Dr.Duff nice so see more non bandits joining the server.

make sure you get in touch with the existing medical teams out there.. its a dangerous country.