Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:45

Sign in to follow this  
MyStiKzZ

NO HOSTILE ACTION IN TP

MyStiKzZ    0

I need something cleared up or made clearer by the admins. Theres been alot of tension and actions within and in the TP the last view days in which i've been a bystander.

- Rules State that No Hostile action is to be taken within the TP

- Another player has stolen your items/vehicles, you have 2 hours to reclaim them before they are no longer considered yours

Where do I stand? I've been Robbed/Killed. This player is now in the TP taking Refuge. Its a Neutral Zone and I cant take Hostile Action. So effectively the 2 hours I have are a waste of time. Yes you can report them, But you cant reclaim your items or get revenge in those allowed 2hrs.

There just seems to be a total conflict with these 2 rules. Is there a way to clean them up a bit?

I'm a bit stumped on this one. Personally if I proved the guy was the Thief or Killed me, Then I'd like to be able to put a bullet in his head (Within 2 hrs time limit)

Guest Boris Grigorev   
Guest Boris Grigorev

He's done the smart thing. Although this is a douchey thing to do there really is nothing you can do about it. Think about it, in real life if some guy robbed you in the woods, and you went into a city and tried to kill him/assault him after then you'd be the one in trouble.

MyStiKzZ    0

He's done the smart thing. Although this is a douchey thing to do there really is nothing you can do about it. Think about it, in real life if some guy robbed you in the woods, and you went into a city and tried to kill him/assault him after then you'd be the one in trouble.

- I dont think its smart.

- I thinks it is more "baiting" if im honest.

- This isnt a City, with Judges, Juries, etc. Its DayZ with a TP with Admins and Rules :)

deadenddan    0

I would tend to agree with MyStiKzZ on this one. It almost becomes a child's game at that point, with the TP being "base" so someone can run from it to rob and steal, but then can expect immunity back at "base".

I think it should be a rule that after committing an action of theft, you must steer clear of the TP for the two hour duration. After that you are free to do what you will. Of course the accuser has to prove that the person was inside the TP within the two hour period.

Osaka    15

I also believe that bandits shouldn't be allowed inside TP at all. And to be shot on sight when approaching it. Murderers should have disadvantages. If your humanity is way too low, you are free game.

Some sort of "kill the lama." kind of deal.

How can a group of bandits rob everyone's ass, and maybe kill a few, then run to TP to hide behind mommy and sell your stuff right in front of you?

This is probably why everyone wants to be a bandit these days. Being a good person doesn't pay off. You get used, abused and robbed.

Sure you can refuse a robbery and you can't shoot the robbers first. But it only takes one well aimed bullet to kill someone.

So maybe there should be a few extra "rules"

If you are a bandit you have a set of disadvantages, if you are a hero, you have advantages. And if you are neutral, then you have beans...maybe.

Guest StONe AGe   
Guest StONe AGe

Yeah I tend to agree with that, if the TP is supposed to be a civilized safe zone why are bandits walking around among those they robbed and killed. If somebody has a bandit shemagh they should be hunted down. It should work both ways, bandits are free to hunt people to rob but they should in turn be hunted down. A bandit scarf would be a bounty on your head assuming the humanity and skins worked properly*

*they don't.

Guest Spesivtsev   
Guest Spesivtsev

If they took your car and you have two hours to kill them and take your gear back you are allowed to shoot them on sight because they are stealing your vehicle and in the TP rules car thieves are allowed to be shot