Server time: 2018-08-15, 08:44 WE ARE RECRUITING

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Ascalade

What's up with the application queue?

So I don't know exactly where to post this, so I'm gonna post it here. But basically the issue is this; I started out as 64 in the queue, and it's been about 3 days or so since I've submitted my application. Since then, I've gone up to 100 something in the queue, down to 79, up to 90, down to 80, up to 90 again, then back down to 84. I'm not complaining about the process or not getting my app accepted yet, I'm just wondering what's going on, and why my spot is seemingly being given away.

So I don't know exactly where to post this, so I'm gonna post it here. But basically the issue is this; I started out as 64 in the queue, and it's been about 3 days or so since I've submitted my application. Since then, I've gone up to 100 something in the queue, down to 79, up to 90, down to 80, up to 90 again, then back down to 84. I'm not complaining about the process or not getting my app accepted yet, I'm just wondering what's going on, and why my spot is seemingly being given away.

[/quote

Well... people are donating so they get priority over you then they got reviewed so your number went back down now more have got in front by donating and this will keep happening just be thankfull you have such a low number :P

Well... people are donating so they get priority over you then they got reviewed so your number went back down now more have got in front by donating and this will keep happening just be thankfull you have such a low number :P

Basically if people have good applications or donate they are pushed up in the queue overtaking you

No, you can't pay your way into this server. It means that your application will be reviewed quicker

Guest Icy

Taken from the Whitelist page

The whitelist reviews are currently on hold, you can still submit your application but it will only be handled once we have more players slots open. Until then, only applications from donors, active community members and those who write an exceptional application will be handled.

I'm guessing you're in the top 100 best apps?!

Yes, what IcyZ said.

Yeah I've been stuck in the 30's and 40's. This morning I woke up, and i was number 27. I've got no idea man

Yeah I've been stuck in the 30's and 40's. This morning I woke up, and i was number 27. I've got no idea man

It means that yours is getting closer to being reviewed

so basically the admins read a app and say: yes thats place 104, and when that place reaches 0 your in?

Or do you get the review of the whitelistapp when you are 0th place?

It will say Your application has been accepted or Your application has been rejected

Also its only an estimated queue

yes, i know that is an estimated queue, but i really didnt know what would happen if the counter reaches 0

Thank you so much for that

Well I just donated cause I wanted the Civilian 5 skin, which was probably a dumb idea since i'm not even whitelisted yet but who cares. We'll see what happens.

Well I just donated cause I wanted the Civilian 5 skin, which was probably a dumb idea since i'm not even whitelisted yet but who cares. We'll see what happens.

well donating aint gonna get you like insta accepted the admins still have to review people who donated more and before you and then also spend alot of time reading them thoroughly